Reviews for What Is This Feeling?
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Loooooved it.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I've never seen Glee, but I will start watching it. But I downloaded every single song that was produced on Glee, including Defying Gravity by both Kurt and Rachel. And I have to say, in my opinion, Kurt should have gotten it and he should have accepted it because he really did nail the high F. He was good. Great story. I Really like this.
Vampgrl037 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Great story. Is there more?
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
wonderful i can't wait for the sequal
Mel Blue 1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
That was great - they were both well in character and your writing is lovely. And boy, do I want Puck to dial that phone number ;)
KateWisdom chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Awesome fic. I wasn't paying attention to the pairing label and didn't even realize that it was a ship at first. You led into it very nicely and, after reading so many fic that jump straight into sex and ooc Puck (and Kurt), I really loved how in-character and sweet your story was. Your writing seemed so spot on, at least for me, that I could really hear them saying their lines in a way that other fic don't usually manage. Thanks for writing this.
SweetG chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This sincerely makes my day
Nova laVie chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
sooo this is the first Glee i've read and i must say i loved it 3

awesome story, well done, it made me happy :D
angelbun86 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
good story... i like when writers make Puck to be less of an ass and turn him into a sweetheart... great job for your first glee fic!
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is cute, sweet, funny, and I know consider this pairing pretty much canon. *off to hunt for more Puckurt*
CeliaLauna chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was amazing! I loved it! I like how naturally Puck acts, even though he's kinda freaking. Very in-character. And Kurt is just so...

D Loved it! Keep on writing!

~~X~X Celia ~~
Lee chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This... is awesome. :D
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I LOVE this oneshot!

Really :) Good work!
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That was just great. Pre-slash is always wonderful. Will you make a second chapter?
poxmaker chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Different title? Hmm.. Maybe something like 'Empty Hallways and Crying Divas'? Err... Or maybe not. That actually sounds kinda stupid. XD I'm not good with coming up with titles either.

Ah Puck, being sweet to Kurt yet again. Err... Well, I guess this would kinda be the first time, since you wrote this first. XD Still, sweet Puck is sweet, and I'm really starting to adore him.

Is it just me, or does everyone in Glee seem to know how to either play the piano and/or the guitar? XD

And yes Puck, kissing a guy isn't any different than kissing a girl... unless the guy you're kissing happens to be Finn-because you might end up "magically" pregnant. XD

I liked this a lot too. In fact, I've loved every one of your Glee fics that I've read. You're really good at this.