Reviews for Surely Grateful
bella's beta chapter 7 . 3/7
Just wonderful
Skylair Hernandez chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I've just spent the past few hours reading your "What I'd Do For You" trilogy. It's amazing. You are a great writer. I'm 15, and writing a twilight fic about a pregnant teen, and I don't actually know that much about being pregnant, but you describe it so well, you describe Bella's feeling so well, that it has really helped me to read this.
Your stories seem very well planned out, as do your characters. These are definately some of the best fafictions I've read. you've done a great job of writing these.

Skylair
1962 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Oh is that how it ended? It just stopped. I've just read all 3 stories in one sitting, and that's how it ends! Well it was great up till then!
Mrs. Spiderman Penguin chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
... That's it? After spending the last 3 hours and 20 minutes of my life reading this series... That's it? Not even an author's note to tide me over? I'm gonna cry! :P
Lily chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I REALLY love this trilogy series! Please update soon! (: (: (:
Polyistalish8907 chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
I lost my mom to liver failure when I was 8, and even though it appears that you were ending it indefinitely, it is quite fitting for what she is going through. The pain she feels losing her mom will last forever. It will slowly move to the back, but never disappear. In a strange way, this amazing series seems to have fulfilled me. It was a wonderful journey, and I know I am a tad late, but congratulations on the baby! ) I have an almost 2 year
Twiheart1901EC chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
I think I'm was still crying from the chapter before and nOw reading how Elizabeth was so upset made my heart beak. I can't even Imgaine what it feels like to loose a mother. Just thinking about it makes my throat tighten and my vision starts to blur but it's the circle of life each one of us will make our way Down that road one day I just hope it many many many days away. Although I know there will never be enough days. So I live this story have since the first one and I wasn't sure if this was the end of the third installment or if you just took a break. If you are gonna update this I hope it happens soon. Cuz I love it! Oh and I had another question. Does Marie see Elizabeth and Anthony as her brother and sister or just friends or relatives? Idk let me know I'm interested. :) thanks for the great reading material. Love your writing all of your stories are so exciting I'm glad I looked at your page and got to read all the summaries to your stories I will eventually read them all hehe. They all look really intresting! Thanks again!

Your loyal reader/reviewer

Stephanie
suzy 2010 chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
After reading all three of your stories, I have to say that you have done a really good job. Well done.
suzy 2010 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Poor Bella and Jasper, it always hurts to lose the ones you love,.
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Ummmm...I see it says complete, but Im confused and left longing for more...I dont quite have a sense of closure...is this really all there is to the story...boooo hoooo...but I loved the series...

Krazie

xoxo
theonlykyla chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
I've spent the past 3 days reading the whole "WIDFY" saga, I see that the 3rd one is marked as complete but doesn't seem that way. Are you just ending it there are will there eventually be a completion to it?
I've really enjoyed the story lines and the progression of the characters in time.
Rebecca Cullen 1991 chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
great chapter please update soon :)
babybaby15 chapter 7 . 1/18/2010