Reviews for Light My Candle
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Sweet, heartwrenching and wonderful.
zeldamaddie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I loved this. I was slightly distracted though, because I had been singing Light My Candle from Rent the whole time. xD Great oneshot! :D
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
The title can be interpreted so many ways but it's a good story.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Aww! ) This one-shot really touched me. Being Catholic, I really understand Tony's sentiment. Not gonna lie, my relationship with church is kind of the same as Tony's. When I was little, my family and I went a lot more often, but after my grandfather passed away, we didn't go as often, usually Christmas, Easter, and the occasional Mass during the year. Lately, I've been thinking about it a lot more and completely how Tony felt going back and just sitting in church contemplating things after the hard times. Absolutely incredible one-shot.
brightblue chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Very nice Tony piece...something I could see happening. And oh so sad. Lovely job! :)
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Cute :) i liked it x
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was great! Thank you so much.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Loved this. Nice job
LyanaDavid chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow! That was great, I loved it! A great way to start my day! Tiva pure and simple with just enough emotions to make it perfectly believable! Good job!

Luv

Lyana
CaramelFrapuccino.ncis chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
*sniff* i cried so much! oh this was written so beautifully and so amazingly, i'm speechless
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This was a lovely little story.

So bittersweet.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

I can see Tony doing this so vividly.
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
How beautiful:) I could have seen Tony lighting a candle for Ziva.
ncistiva chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Aw. Thats so nice and i don't know how to explain it! Aw it was lovely!
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I am in no way religious, I'd consider myself an atheist, but this was powerful. I'm sure in careers where death is faced constantly, religious beliefs would come into play. Well done for considering this and including TIVA.
God'srider chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really liked that! I am a Christian but I understand the significance and I like the reading a story with Tony committing to something bigger than himself! Very sweet and meaningful!