Reviews for Twenty Two
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
ach! why the hell not? lol. that was VERYU good! so intense. pfew! _

Chicklit chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Fantastic - Sultry, sensual and completely in character. I look forward to reading more of your work.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Oh. my. GOSH! Booth is totally amazing in this story! He's waiting for the exact right time but WHEN WILL THAT BE?
browner864 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I just loved this! This paragraph here says it all for me:

"When you’ve spent hours, days, months being caressed by words, stroked with simple touches, and finding pleasure in someone’s company….. You’ll fall into bed laughing as you bump noses, sighing as he pushes the hair out of your face, and you’ll want to do everything you can to make him feel as loved and wanted as he makes you feel."

That is the most romantic, honest way I have ever heard anyone describe Brennan and Booth's love. And I can just HEAR Booth reciting it to her. It made me tear up! It was just beautiful - thank you for describing it that way.

This whole one-shot was perfect :)
eire76 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hey - nice one! Kept them in character really well and great dialogue which I could totally imagine happening and would love to see happen in the not too distant future. 5 stars!
Noie chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Beautifully done!
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
You do know you've probably left a whole lot of piles of quivering warm goo over keyboards all over the world? Well this is one of them...
Dispatch22705 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Love it! I love how it starts with Brennan's inner thoughts and then shifts to Booth's thoughts by the end. I like this one shot very much. I particularly also liked the part about Brennan not wanting to admit it's true, because that would mean she was admitting that she missed out on it. sad and good!
CiderApples chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Had I not seen these outrageously, overtly romantic season 5 episodes, I would have thought this fic was slightly OOC...but I can absolutely picture Booth doing (and saying) everything you have him do. And I could totally get used to that. Excellent little fic.
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
WOW...that was so great!
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hot-Mazing! lol

That was so good. I really enjoyed it. :)

I love how the topic of conversation came up coz I could see it happening. Booth was absolutely shocked when he found out how old Brennan was when she lost her virginity so it only makes sense that he would be stewing over it all day and well into the night time hours.

I love the implication in his words, the suggestiveness and the little kiss to the temple. The whole package really. Great job of writing this one! :)

26 | « Prev Page 1 2