Reviews for Kratos's Birthday
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Hahaha! Poor Kratos and narwhal, surrounded by drunks...
Emil Lime chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
I AM REALLY SAD YOU DIDN'T FINISH THIS STORY! This is a brilliant comedy fic and I absolutely love how you've written it! Unfortunately, I'll never know the mirage's evil plan, what will happen to Lloyd and Yuan, if Yuan will ever locate his ring, what the suspicious narwhal looking things is, if they'll find the 4042 candles they need or if Zelos will ever find his purpose in life. This has left me utterly depressed...I shall, perhaps, search for my purpose. :D Anyway, great three chapters and if you ever feel inspired to update this story, please do! I, at the very least, will be waiting to read it!

Emil Lime chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It's really funny (obviously). I loved the part with the mirage. The whole thing about geniesgenius! It is a good question as to why Yuan is with them but I suppose you're the author, and just like you brought Kratos down from his comet of emoness, you can bring Yuan along for the candle quest! Either way, only one more chapter. I'm actually pretty sad this isn't finished...oh well.

Emil Lime chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I can't believe I actually found this story while google searching when Kratos' birthday is. It popped up and I was like, "Hey, I wonder what this is about." I'm so freaking glad I clicked on it! This is absolutely hilarious! I can't stop laughing! It doesn't seem like you finished it, but I'll read what you have. You're brilliant at writing.

Anyway, onwards!

revolution rae chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
BAHAHHAAHAHA! I love this, I keep cracking up:)
Holy Song chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Wow... I'm at a loss for words. That was better than amazing. It was close to godliness in the funny department! Keep writing!
accident prone chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
...

...

(snicker)

(snort)

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was utterly fantastic! I forgot the awesomnes of this. This was just...oh man, I love this. It's so...wonderful. For some reason, the line "He's flirting with me. Ew, Lloyd, he's flirting with me" cracked me up and made my day. And Zelos's swimsuit scares children.
TwiliSeraph chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Oh, I remember this fic! Hilarious idea, but... I wonder something... Can't they just buy those candles that are just shaped like numbers or something? It would be easier, right? Anyway, nice to see some humor fics updated, keep on going!~
Urimizo chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
ALright alright, pretty good for a beginning, unsure of this ending without anyone getting hurt though... but I think this may actually end well, lol.
Mieu chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Legasp, it is here but I did not know about it? Lloyd needs to keep turning back time so it is always Kratos' birthday! (Until he finds enough candles that it.) MUAHAHAHAHA! * hides 10 candles *
Rydia Asuka chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This just made my night. Thank you for being awesome! :D
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
...This is probably the most unorganized, senseless, cmplete mass of crack and stupidity I have read since 'The Randomest Day in 40 years' back in 2005...

HELL YES! :D (Glomps)

I LOVE YOU! UPDATE THIS!
Kash chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Interesting. I wonder where they'll find that many candles?
accident prone chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I am so at a loss for words. In a good way. But...um...WOW. This must totally be the bestest day of Kratos's life. Also, Twilight spawn of the devil. In a bad way. I'm tired now. Let's just leave this at it had me giggling lots and now I should go sleep. SO...um...YEAH! Carry on, my friend! -dashes off-