Reviews for How to Annoy a Storm Hawk
maddie1tv chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
This was 1 of the funniest things i ever read also there are a few thing 1 please make your sequal please2 aerrows was just down right mean but the funniest how u describeddark ace waspreety much what i was doing 3 i know what u mean a bout aurthor powers 4 i also know what u mean about bieng an evil author the dark ace is my fave
awsmninja chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i loved the first six but this last one was just PRICELESS! XDDDDDDDDD
Silvermoon34 chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
*dies like Dark Ace* ! OH! THAT'S TO FUNNY! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! IT...HURTS...TO...LAUGH! *dies again*
Silvermoon34 chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
*dies* what happened-friend splinter-the-dragonquenn read story- me splinter dies from split ribs from laughing
Silvermoon34 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
If you were a storm hawks character, you'd totally be Cyclonis. As for the other chararcters in your AWSOME fic, I hope they have life insurance... *falls off couch laughing*
Agent Shadow-98 chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
This is so funny! I can imagine the picture of Aerrow and Cyclonis kissing! Good work!
Pascynot logged in chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
OMG! I know this finished ages ago, but the last one was just so hilarious! LOL I was lying on the floor laughing! I was worst than Dark Ace! AHAHAHA YOU ARE EVIL! but it's so funny!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
One word-

AWESOME!
Clockstopper chapter 7 . 12/3/2009
Yes! How to Annoy a Cyclonian would be HILARIOUS! I love to laugh! BWAHAHAHA!
Clockstopper chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Lol with Radarr, it's always chickens, isn't it?
Ghost Reader form Twilight chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
Great. Simply Brilliant. I would PAY to read "Annoy a Cyclonian."
Storm.Reader21 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
OMFG Aerrow. THATS SO EVIL! I love it!

'you mean your not pregnant with my child?'

'in your dreams skyknight'

HOLY MOTHER OF *, hilarious! brilliant!

I loved aerrows! loved it!
TalonXViolin chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Oh dear gawd. If I was Aerrow I think I would have just died from embarrasment.

Please continue with the Cyclonians! :) They must suffer too!
Nappen chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
ROFLMAO! XDXDXDXD I LOVED the Aerrow prank! I laughed as mutch as Dark ace, and it took awile before I could get up from the floor xD It would be awsome if you could write how to annoy a Cyclonian. :3 Keep up the good work! :D 3
The Goliath Beetle chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
i'm pretty much like the Dark Ace was a few seconds ago! Excellent! Amazing! Awesome! LOVE IT! And so so so so so SO EVIL!