Reviews for The Shot
rosayago65 chapter 1 . 9/29
Awesome! I really enjoyed it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 2/13
Neal must of been really desperate to do something. He hates guns. But here he is holding/pointing and shooting one to save Peters life.
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Awwww. Poor Neal's got to be freaking out. Poor guy.

Good story. X)
Magical Unicorn of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I think I've read this at least three times, but the ending always surprises me for some reason.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
good story!
NCIS-SVUgurl chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I loooove this. I know it was posted like 4 years ago but... Wow. I've read most of your stories and they all never cease to blow me away. That last line though. Plot twist! Amazing, 5 stars, two enthusiastic thumbs up, 15/10 will read (4000 times) again.
Bgirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Love it! Loveitloveitloveitloveitloveit! Wouldn't change a thing!
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was fantastic. I love the idea of Neal being a excellent with a gun despite resenting it so. I love the length he takes to protect Neal, here. Fantastic )
Ca Staub chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I thought that was Peter the whole time. Very good. :)
imafuckingusername.dealwithit chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I knew'd it! will there be a sequel where Neal's all guilt-ridden?
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh wow, the tension in this is palpable! Excellently done!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Oh Nice! GO NEAL! I Had A Feeling It Was Neal, The Whole " in all his career he hadn't fired a damn gun." Thing Kinda Told Us It Was Neal. XD
quillop chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Whoa. Holy crap, can you say best twist ever? I wasn't expecting that in a million years, way to go! Amazing job.
Monetary Value chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was great!

First I thought it was Neal, but then I was like 'No way! Peter's holding the gun. Poor Neal!' and then Neal had the disbelief that Peter would actually kill someone for him, if the situation arose, so I was positive it was Peter holding the gun.

And then, come to find out, it WAS Neal! You totally pulled one over on me. XD

And of course I had to go back and reread the whole thing so I could get it straight in my head. Epic!
irezel chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
whoa...thought so. nice twist. :)