Reviews for Demon
orchid14 chapter 33 . 3/2
Yet another good work of yours! I love the fluffyness I always love it when writers let Kenshin enjoy his happiness after what he has been through.

Oh and I love your Hiko!
orchid14 chapter 30 . 3/2
Whew, finally the sexual tension is no more XD way to go, Kao-chan!
orchid14 chapter 28 . 3/2
Ahh, you had to do that, didn't you, evil writer XD
orchid14 chapter 26 . 3/2
I actually liked your original story of the scar. Judging from Kenshin's personality here, it would be almost impossible he had shared some sort of affection with anyone else before Kaoru anyway.
orchid14 chapter 20 . 3/1
Ahh, fear not, the chapter was quite well-written. I understand your point about not bringing Megumi in. In manga canon, Megumi enjoyed harmless flirting with Kenshin, but then Kenshin was the nonchalant rurouni, and here he is... well, he is your demon who isn't exactly excelled at communication skills (and women's wiles at that).

On a sidenote,I noticed some typos (like "breath" instead of "breathe", "hole" instead of "whole"). Overall, it was good.
orchid14 chapter 18 . 3/1
Yay! More character development! :)
orchid14 chapter 17 . 3/1
Poor Himura
orchid14 chapter 15 . 3/1
Himura is so damn sexy in this fic XD
orchid14 chapter 12 . 3/1
Lovely truce :3 Looks like someone's feelings are getting through!
orchid14 chapter 1 . 3/1
You're my most beloved RK fanfiction writers ever! I love your other stories as well, like My Only Joy, and of course, Cursed! You're talented in writing, please never give up!

I love the Demon fic a lot, and I will try to enjoy it slowly and properly
Sidi chapter 33 . 2/9
Oh my. I was hooked for three days, day and night, until I wasn't finished reading. You wrote one hell of the story.

I was very pleased with the word flow and the atmosphere. If I can achieve something simillar in the future, I will be so fortunate.

Once again thank you for your great story.

Sidi
What a beautiful story, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
succubus1024 chapter 33 . 12/18/2014
I greatly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you very much. Thank you for your wonderful story :D
Madelight chapter 33 . 12/16/2014
It was an amazing fanfiction. Thank you very much for sharing.
koizumichii chapter 33 . 10/9/2014
So sweet and innocent. Definitely an excellent fic. Praises for you.
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »