Reviews for Demon
Quathra chapter 33 . 7h
Uuuugggh, I don't know what to say. It was wonderful and perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed it to the max. If you can remember (i don't expect you to), I have posted on many of your other stories and have loved them just as equally. Your writing causes the reader to be sucked in and engrossed in the story you weave. I will always hold your stories with high excitement and great love. Please know I am willingly supporting you all the way!
Quathra chapter 27 . 20h
Oh no. I have this awful feeling that Kaoru is over thinking the marriage thing and it won't happen! Oh nooooooooooo! The angst!
Quathra chapter 15 . 7/1
Ahhhg,I keep trying to really notice his reactions! Unfortunately I'm probably over thinking it. Hehehe
Quathra chapter 4 . 7/1
I AM SO DOES HE WANT!? COMPANIONSHIP? LONELINESS? ACCEPTANCE? LOVE? FORGIVENESS? ANGER? SEX!? I. DUN. KNOW. (Sorry,I am very hyper. And I know I'll find out in the future... I love the fanfic so far! :) )
LeoDesirePassion chapter 33 . 4/2
This was a really AWESOME ready I enjoyed very much!
hatsune94 chapter 33 . 3/31
Oh my! this is an amazing story! thanks for sharing! an excellent work :D
orchid14 chapter 33 . 3/2
Yet another good work of yours! I love the fluffyness I always love it when writers let Kenshin enjoy his happiness after what he has been through.

Oh and I love your Hiko!
orchid14 chapter 30 . 3/2
Whew, finally the sexual tension is no more XD way to go, Kao-chan!
orchid14 chapter 28 . 3/2
Ahh, you had to do that, didn't you, evil writer XD
orchid14 chapter 26 . 3/2
I actually liked your original story of the scar. Judging from Kenshin's personality here, it would be almost impossible he had shared some sort of affection with anyone else before Kaoru anyway.
orchid14 chapter 20 . 3/1
Ahh, fear not, the chapter was quite well-written. I understand your point about not bringing Megumi in. In manga canon, Megumi enjoyed harmless flirting with Kenshin, but then Kenshin was the nonchalant rurouni, and here he is... well, he is your demon who isn't exactly excelled at communication skills (and women's wiles at that).

On a sidenote,I noticed some typos (like "breath" instead of "breathe", "hole" instead of "whole"). Overall, it was good.
orchid14 chapter 18 . 3/1
Yay! More character development! :)
orchid14 chapter 17 . 3/1
Poor Himura
orchid14 chapter 15 . 3/1
Himura is so damn sexy in this fic XD
orchid14 chapter 12 . 3/1
Lovely truce :3 Looks like someone's feelings are getting through!
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »