Reviews for Demon
VoltActionSniper chapter 33 . 9/14
Man. I hope i write as good as you one day.
KureNo11 chapter 33 . 8/16
I cant believe it's finished! I want more!
PrettyKaoru chapter 15 . 3/21
Oh my god! I loved it so Much! The last phrase was perfect! It shakes up my world! Im very exited of reading the next chapter
kaoruca chapter 33 . 2/24
Thank you for this awesome story. And the last sentence... Aw
kaoruca chapter 28 . 2/24
I knew it! Sadly, I wish I had been wrong
kaoruca chapter 26 . 2/24
Amazing chapter!
Thanks to Zury's lack of time I'm here reading the original one. I don't usually like Battousai stories, but yours is awesome.
Great work
JasmineDragon22 chapter 33 . 2/22
Loved it! Great writing and character development!
Ed-Wood chapter 33 . 1/7
Hi - just had to say I absolutely adored your story! It's one of the very best Kenshin stories I've ever read! I can't wait to check out your other stories. Thanks for such a terrific read!
geregiaromelie chapter 33 . 8/23/2015
I'm so lucky to have been able to find this story. Beautiful at it's finest :)
Quathra chapter 33 . 7/3/2015
Uuuugggh, I don't know what to say. It was wonderful and perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed it to the max. If you can remember (i don't expect you to), I have posted on many of your other stories and have loved them just as equally. Your writing causes the reader to be sucked in and engrossed in the story you weave. I will always hold your stories with high excitement and great love. Please know I am willingly supporting you all the way!
Quathra chapter 27 . 7/3/2015
Oh no. I have this awful feeling that Kaoru is over thinking the marriage thing and it won't happen! Oh nooooooooooo! The angst!
Quathra chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Ahhhg,I keep trying to really notice his reactions! Unfortunately I'm probably over thinking it. Hehehe
Quathra chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I AM SO DOES HE WANT!? COMPANIONSHIP? LONELINESS? ACCEPTANCE? LOVE? FORGIVENESS? ANGER? SEX!? I. DUN. KNOW. (Sorry,I am very hyper. And I know I'll find out in the future... I love the fanfic so far! :) )
LeoDesirePassion chapter 33 . 4/2/2015
This was a really AWESOME ready I enjoyed very much!
hatsune94 chapter 33 . 3/31/2015
Oh my! this is an amazing story! thanks for sharing! an excellent work :D
1,066 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »