Reviews for Demon
mco520 chapter 33 . 4/9
very entertaining sweet story. thank you
ELSIE chapter 9 . 3/11
WONDERFUL STORY,CAN'T STOP READING ARE A TALENTED WRITER
Emilia tsukino chapter 10 . 3/4
Hi first i was reading your story in spanish but the traslater stoped her work and for that reason i decided to read it in english
chars-aftercolony chapter 5 . 12/9/2016
You are an amazing author. I would gladly BUY anything you would care to publish. Please keep writing.
animiction chapter 33 . 10/31/2016
Ahh amazing story, I wish I'd found this gem earlier.
Thanks for the great read! :)
VoltActionSniper chapter 33 . 9/14/2016
Man. I hope i write as good as you one day.
KureNo11 chapter 33 . 8/16/2016
I cant believe it's finished! I want more!
PrettyKaoru chapter 15 . 3/21/2016
Oh my god! I loved it so Much! The last phrase was perfect! It shakes up my world! Im very exited of reading the next chapter
kaoruca chapter 33 . 2/24/2016
Thank you for this awesome story. And the last sentence... Aw
kaoruca chapter 28 . 2/24/2016
I knew it! Sadly, I wish I had been wrong
kaoruca chapter 26 . 2/24/2016
Amazing chapter!
Thanks to Zury's lack of time I'm here reading the original one. I don't usually like Battousai stories, but yours is awesome.
Great work
JasmineDragon22 chapter 33 . 2/22/2016
Loved it! Great writing and character development!
Ed-Wood chapter 33 . 1/7/2016
Hi - just had to say I absolutely adored your story! It's one of the very best Kenshin stories I've ever read! I can't wait to check out your other stories. Thanks for such a terrific read!
geregiaromelie chapter 33 . 8/23/2015
I'm so lucky to have been able to find this story. Beautiful at it's finest :)
Quathra chapter 33 . 7/3/2015
Uuuugggh, I don't know what to say. It was wonderful and perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed it to the max. If you can remember (i don't expect you to), I have posted on many of your other stories and have loved them just as equally. Your writing causes the reader to be sucked in and engrossed in the story you weave. I will always hold your stories with high excitement and great love. Please know I am willingly supporting you all the way!
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »