Reviews for One Door Closes
scarlettjohansson chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awhhh cute :D you should do another chapter some time in the future (:
FaberryTrain chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I LOVED IT! Cheesiness and all! :) I loved the whole bit in the elevator! I thought it was absolutely precious! and I have to agree with another reviewer that I laughed so hard at the line "an unforeseen giant underwater rock" Amazing! Enjoyed reading it though!
PomSaysOm chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Best phrase ever: "an unforeseen giant underwater rock". It just amused me to no end.

"The doors slid open and the water spilled out, carrying Selena and Demi with it. The people on deck were surprised to see these two waterlogged girls slosh out of the elevator, but no one was more shocked than the occupants of said elevator."

That also amused me to no end. I just started laughing and I'm not even that sure why.

This totally made me think of Titanic and all the suspense and "OMG ARE THEY GONNA MAKE IT?" had me right up on my laptop screen. (Seriously, it has a nose-smudge now. I expect you to clean that.)

Loved it. 3

[And FTK, there is totally going to be a 'ding' when I arrive in Hell. D]
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
What tha? I read this...it had a TITANIC feel to it, the love story i love. Haha ironic, and I just love this entire story except when people start to die, that's creepy lol...god I'm soo loopy. Anyway I think its amazing Miley left because you didn't want to hurt her, but I kinda wanted to see her suffer hah...anyway Selena and Demi...glad they are closer again...I mean Mitchie and Alex...LOVE
YinYangTwin1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow. A lot of people died. / There are some aspects that you could have done to make it a little more realistic but all in all, it was a good story.

You have some crazy dreams lol ]
Iliterallycannot chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Amazing. I loved it, and the cliche-ness of it was awesome lol
DorkyKidReader chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
DANG, you're one of my new favorite writers :D I LOVE IT (following you on Twitter btw just saying)
LenoraWinsdale chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Maybe you should write about them being superheroes.

Seriously, I'd love to read it.