Reviews for Wedding Dress
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Are these self written lyrics? Because they're good, but not Taeyangs lyrics to wedding dress
TopherLoaf chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
MY GOD I WAS F#CKIN CRYING
i love it Kyahhhhhhhhhhh!
NewKidInTown chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Nice story. But WOAH! wat Taeyang song was you listen to? Ive heard wedding dress a MILLION TIMES and this anit it. Sorry to tell you this but YOUVE GOT IT ALL WRONG. I rlly enjoyed the story, but next time make sure you have the right song and lyrics. Bye _
Ms90sgirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Can you please write more of this story... Pretty please with sugar, red bean paste, and a strawberry on top!
LuvleeCookieChan chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
He kissed a BRIDE on her WEDDING DAY!? I love it! Its good to see ichigo on the other side of the wedding day angst. fresh approach. I wish we got to know how it all turned out
Ermilus chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
When Ichigo suffer I suffer. Why did you let me suffer like that I can't bare to see hime with someone else I'm pisset but I love it
farRaven chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
this story made my heart go BOOOOM!

this is an awesome story.

i felt sad coz ichigo can't confess properly and then it gets worse and worse..haha.. but then the ending made me happy.. D

great job
MrsMoshae chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
you should totally write just one more chapter. JUst have Ichigo and Orihime be happy... together... together is key...

Your fic was very beautiful and so was the song!
luversblues chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
this is soo good! and ikr ! this is something ichigo wouldve done and pleaseee continue it!
stormsomemore chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Ahh! Can you please make this a two shot where Ichigo and Orihime wind up happy together? Don't leave us hanging
serpenscape chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this fix! Please please please write some kind of sequel or make it a two shot or something, PWEASE!
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
That bitch got married! Don't get me wrong, I love orihime..but I love ichigo too! I hate seeing him hurting! THEY BELONG TOGETHER!

And you CANNOT just end it there! You have to continue! What does hime say to ichi! Did anyone see? Did her husband see? :O when does she leave kazu-kun (I don't really remember his name)

CONTINUE! Pleaseeeeeee! :D

Amazing piece by the way. :]]
Jubs chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I just now stumbled in this fic of yours and I have to say that I love it! You know you should do a continuation for this fic, ne? well, it has past one year, but, why not!

well, I love this couple! I love the angst in this fic and I'm dead curious to know what Urahara whispered to Hime in the church.

seriously, do a continuation, please! your fics are amazing.

congrats.
Ninja of the Night 27 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
just wanted to say that this truly is the most touching fic i have ever reading, reading it and listening to the song over and over really makes it get to you. I find myself wanting to cry to how heart breaking this is, a great author makes their reader feel something right? beautiful story :3

have a nice day :)
bluewitch143 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
poor ichigo... but there should be something after that kiss, isn't it?