Reviews for Divergence
Kikimau chapter 29 . 9/10/2016
Delightful story. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
Thank you for a wonderful story, wish you all the best of luck in you life! Get well soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 2/13/2016
The story was awsome!
KatieLyn chapter 29 . 2/9/2016
What an amazing ending. I'm a bit confused by the summary of Kirk's file and the mention of his multiple real deaths and how Spock prevented them, but that's time travel and multiple universes for you!

I wish there could be multiple sequels for the two universes. But I appreciate this ending so much and your dedication to completing this remarkable story despite daunting health issues over so many years. I am sorry to find out that you were so ill and I hope your health has improved in the past year. I'm inspired by your example to resume the art projects I put aside when my own illness struck.

Your characters touched me deeply. Your whole story concept was extremely ambitious but you completely delivered on all counts. You gave every character due respect and made even Frank relatable, which never happens in fan fictions as far as I've seen.

And thank you for the suspense over Jimmy possibly being sent to Tarsus IV. Just when I thought the drama was over when Nero was defeated, this issue came up to make me drop everything to read to see how you'd resolve it. I would have broken every directive myself, to prevent the poor kid from going through that after everything he already survived.

And thanks for the beautiful romances. Especially Jimmy and Spock 2's. That was all kinds of precious and joyful. I only wish this universe were canon for the movies!
KatieLyn chapter 19 . 2/8/2016
Jimmy's open adoration of 'his' Spock is so sweet, as is his comfort with grown Spock. You just can't keep a Kirk and a Spock of any age apart, I guess.

I want to be a Klingon-Vulcan hybrid so I can have the strength and ferocity necessary to smash Nero to a pulp with my bare hands and his stinky insane crew, too.
KatieLyn chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
You're a freaking genius. This chapter is better than most movies I've seen. I wish it were a Star Trek movie.
KatieLyn chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
I don't know why, but in the first two chapters I pictured Spock and Kirk as little kids. If they are actually thirteen and sixteen, respectively, their advanced knowledge is no longer surprising. Some thirteen year olds are incredibly well educated and intelligent and can give adults a run for their money in real life. A kid genius like Kirk and a Vulcan like Spock are very plausible comrades in survival. I find them my favorite part of the story so far. They're still so in character, but this is a new view of them working together.

Spock's discovery of how much fun it is to cuddle "James" is adorable. I personally do not see the appeal of cuddling, myself, and never touch anyone on the face, ever, or let anyone touch my face, but I think it's cute to read about people who do.

I love that you gave a Frank a back story. Poor guy. I never saw him given any depth before.
MayaHikari chapter 29 . 11/26/2015
waaahhh..(happy tears) great story... is there any possible sequels or similar stories? thanks
Glorymorn chapter 29 . 9/12/2015
Epic. Amazing. A work of love no doubt. Thank you!
nili-roshan chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
My, my! This is a well-crafted story, very readable. I like that you didn't include lemons; it wasn't needed here. I also commend you for ending the story at a reasonable point. There is nothing worse than a fic that drags on after the resolution. I think the character development could be a little bit stronger, but not by much. There is a lot of action in this, so it is a minor thing to note. However, what I've got to commend you most for is this: you were /persistent/ over 6 years and you wrote a /consistent/ fic from beginning to end. That is outstanding!
Thank you very much for posting!
nili-roshan chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
You really haven't missed a beat yet! I am loving this story, and you are a fantastic writer. Unfortunately, when I clicked on this fic, I thought it was going to be another noob writing unrealistic and overdramatic reaction scenes, but nope! Since I was skim reading for about the first 6 chapters I feel like I really missed out on the establishment of the setting, the plot, and the characters, so I may need to reread this at some point.
nili-roshan chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
This is really great so far. I don't know why you don't have more readers and more reviews.
tanseynz chapter 29 . 6/6/2015
A fascinating version of canon. I do like the idea of young Kirk and young Spock meeting. My only wish is that McCoy coukd have given Pike a hint about Tarsus IV, but as with the Enterprise coming back early enough to save George, it would have been too easy.
Great writing style.
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 29 . 6/4/2015
I didnt know u were ill I hope u would get ur surgery soon I hope u dont mind , me praying for your health and recovery. To put such an ejoypyable fiction with all your struggle is admirable and thank u for ur hard work and joy u gave me and sure many readers throughout the chapters and ur determination to give us a end. Take care hope surgery goes well a selfish request but I hope u can keep an update on ur health if not my prayers are with u
Guest chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
Awesome! thank you for finishing this fic! I have enjoyed reading it many times over a few years and always hoped for a conclusion. Thank you!