Reviews for Nacho Induced Nightmare
Crazybird101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
LOL! I'm a Starscream fangirl also!
IronOnion chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I'm pretty sure Bonecrusher is playing Resistance.
Trapezoidal chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
That goes for salad, chocolate, battery acid, and sugar, too. XD
Decepticon-Tuba-Player chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Lol, Uhh... What DS game has a Chimera... Uhh, the only one I know is Children of Mana.:p
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
"Scorponok dug up bodies in the backyard"

haha i luv it! your an amazing writer!

DarkFire!
Haller's Demon chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
LOL and I thought I had the weirdest dreams...actually I do. I mean going to a ball with a bunch of Horror Slashers and then out of nowhere Freddy Krueger appears singing, "Baby I Love You" to me because he had a crush on me, while Megatron steped on him and was attacked by Zombies.
Kasumi Ga Hoole chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
that is so funny. Awesome,keep up the great work.
meteor prime chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
XD Awesome. good ole Godzilla. Were they cheesy nachos? Damn evil cheesy nachos. :' Sorry it's taken me so long to read and review but I haven't had a chance to get on and read all the updates- an' I been in hospital so- y'know. Anyway awesome as usual! More soon please!

M
DarkHunter643 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
haha ceiling ravage. and since when does the d-cons know about resident evil. oh yeah the game bonecrusher was playing at the end was star wolves ( i hope im right). my brother plays it all the time
0Lix0Tetrax0 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
LMFAO!

You could definitely tell when the writing changed, but this was just too funny! You are the meaning of brilliance.
9aza chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
OMG that was funny! XD

I loved the little pop up that appeared when Starscream tried to access his file.

You're right, we Screamer fangirls don't know why we like Starscream. Hmm. I just realized that my top three favorite characters are jerks or at least rude.

Always great to see a new story written by you (and in this case, your friends) Ms. Banana.
Saberfang90 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Love it as always.
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I think the problem was that we tried to copy your randomness. There was a lot of stuff to play with in your beginning. And well, I knew somehow I had to incorporate the line "No fair, you guys have zombies!"

Ceiling Ravage was my favorite line!
eeyop1428 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Total and utter crack. Gotta love it. I personally like the zombie part XD even though it doesn't make sense. I like how you ended the whole thing. It then made everything clear hehe; it was a dream! But then, when did Starscream eat nachos in the story? Eh, whatever... It's crack! And I am glad to be a part of it... I think. We should do this again.
Blubberbutt Chunkybap chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Yeah, there really should be 'crack' for a category. I agree with ya!

Wow, the 'bots are heavily influenced and infected by human and Earth customs. I don't know if they realize that they started to enjoy living in Earth playing Earthling games. I can imagine Megatron's face when he received the news... XDD

Whoa, Screamers owed Godzilla a good dream and a date! :D

Hmm...Chimera...sorry...my mind's blank. I guess I need to make my own cookie :P