Reviews for Firefly 'Verse Snow Angels
ohgravitysonfire chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
how can this be the end of this part of the verse? there is so much that can be followed up on with it!
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
aw to get injured in such a normal way! heartbreaking! come on emily wake up now!
melanie1588 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Just read the whole story, well it took me a couple of days :P. I just love this story Sam and Dean are so good with Emily. And now the Angels come to play. I hope you update it soon beacause this is a great story and that makes you a real good writer.
labrat chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Your Dean and Sam conversations are fabulous. I also really enjoy the humor you can bring into such angst. The way that nurse handled Dean was just perfect. I love this ‘verse and I really hope you continue to play in it frequently.
radekris chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Oh cool! I am so excited to see this story continuing. And to bring in Anna... very awesome choice. Can't wait for more updates. :)
494dwangel chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
suz...omg, hun anna? pls tell me ur continuing i wanna know the dealio with her now...

loved it as usual
LupeGold chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
"The End"? No, no, no, no! You get back to that keyboard missy and tell me what the frick Anna (Urgh, NEVER liked her..) wants with my little Emily? Gr... Rah x
b chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
AHH! i hope you continue with the story line. i think its pretty cool anna was talking to emily. I think anan and castiel would interact great with her.
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Damn, these boys can't catch a break! Great chapter/story!
jazzcia chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Way to go lady. Loved it, either you are a parent yourself or you are reading all the right self help books. The parent worry is right on the money. So when do we get to know what happened at the house? And do you know when you might be writing it so I can keep a look out. I believed you when you told me you would not keep us waiting so after waiting awhile I pulld up your on ff and saw the new story, I read it all in one setting. Great job. Will check in again next time. Jazz
Kady-SN chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Ahh, honey...I loved this story. I hope you NEVER end this 'verse. Keep it coming, let us watch as Em grows up. I'll never want to see the end.
Zatnikatel chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
The cameras made me LOL! Oh, Dean…

Great to have Sam’s insight into the fact that overprotecting Emily might not end well… and of course he can be logical and sensible about it because he has just a smidgen more emotional distance [but not much!], and Dean has just a smidgen less self-confidence in his ability to get this right. And so realistic how you have Dean floundering in ‘normal’: he has no frame of reference for going ‘legit’ [I think this calls for a oneshot where he files his first tax return…!]

And you know already how I love this little callback to the fact that even though he might have been effectively parenting Sam, Dean was just a kid too:

‘“When it was just me and you, when you were a kid, I was a kid. A little boy like you and I knew what you needed ‘cause I needed it, too.’

Ellen! Yay. Actually I’d love to see Ellen back in this verse. I always shipped Dean and Ellen a little bit. [And Dean and Kathleen, of course…!]

I love this:

‘Sam wanted to make an appointment with this woman so that he could master that tone. It was magical the way she told Dean to stop acting like a dick so she could work in language so sing song it could have been from Sesame Street. He had to cover his face to keep from breaking up in laughter.’

And this made me meep!

‘Dean was rough and crude and called people douchebags and screwed cocktail waitresses in cars and plunged wooden stakes into monsters.

And he fathered a little kid like nobody’s business, like it was natural as breathing in and out. He was scared shitless, unsure of himself, lathering himself up into a panic over every decision, but he wasn’t going to cut and run.’

Gah, the end… a perfect, sparkly, festive thing. You are turning me into a softie.
lere chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Ok, I'll try and stay positive about it and hope your Anna will be better than the orignal one. I'm not a big fan of the red head *LOL* But I'm really curious to know why she was there in the first place and knowing the Winchesters it can only be a warning. Oh, and I laughed a lot with Dean freaking out about "all that other girl shit" *LMAO*
masondixon chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
When's the next part? Tomorrow? The weekend? Ok, I'll wait a few days.

Another excellent conversation between Dean and Sam. And once again Sam is that logical rock that Dean needs. Dean realizes that there are even scarier things in this world than all the demons and angels he has had to fight for years. Once you become a parent this world becomes such a wild, frightening place in ways you never thought of before.

And now Anna is here. Or is she?

I wait almost patiently for your next part in this wonderful world you have created and have kindly allowed me to enter. Thank You.
494dwangel chapter 1 . 11/17/2009