Reviews for L'Effet Du Papillon
Qinni chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Wow, i'm super late to the party but I found a Shinji/FeMC post on gameFAQ and this was linked, so I came to take a look. Good stuff, too bad it looks like it's been abandoned xD;;. it's been years since i've been on myself so i understand...still, kind of a shame this isn't finished ;
mex2girl chapter 12 . 4/1/2014
Great, another story that's beautiful and unfinished
COME BACK FROM THE DEAD PLEASE!
EVEN THOUGH YOU PROMISED NOT TO GO AWAY YOU DID.
4 years Q.Q
a fan of your fanfic chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
*finished* ... *looks at the date it was last updated* ...

*sigh* I was hoping for more... but it looks like this story is abandoned...

Kuso...

and it was getting really good! Why is it that every time I read fanfics that I enjoyed keeps getting discontinued! *sigh*

I love this fanfic... I really do... and I really wished for the next chapters... really ... But if you're still here/alive... please... please update it soon... please... please...
minako chapter 12 . 5/14/2011
hello. i love tese story can't wait for the next chapter.
black chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
cool flashback and i thought u were dead
Lucidique chapter 12 . 11/8/2010
Adorable. And you just HAD to end it that way, didn't you. XD I can't wait for more!
Deidara'sgirl19 chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
Aww I loved this drabble chapter! Hey, you know that this chapter could explain why Shinjiro looked at Mshe briefly and said "You...nevermind..." before walking out of the hospital after visiting Akihiko. Could it be that they actually HAD met before when her parents were killed? That would be so awesome, and romantic!

PLEASE update soon on your story, though, I'm dying to know what happens lol. Ugh university/college seems so difficult to me now...I'm still a junior in high school, but junior year is the year you have to decide on all those things...NOT looking forward to it.

Well, enough of me rambling. I can't wait to read your next update, and I hope you don't die from university overload! :D
Gunslingers-White-Rose chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
Awwwwww... how cute... :P Nice, half chapter. (what I call it.) Anyway, plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update? Idk, I don't have anything else to do with my spare time... :
Rui17 chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Shinji crying and cosplaying! This has got to be the best chapter so far! :))
Miki chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Ahahahahahaha! Theo trying to be funny ))

Woooow, I love this fic! :D
Miki chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Awww, cute! :D

But wait, Shinji KNEW he was gonna die? :(
athalborgar chapter 11 . 10/1/2010
Oh gosh, I really love this The ending of this chapter was a bit of a cliffhanger, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter I love your style in writing, by the way. Oh, and usually I'd hate a fan fiction that even mentions Akihiko and Mitsuru together... But this. I love it. Okay. I'll shut up now.
Fervour chapter 11 . 9/15/2010
I want to see this end. I really, truly do. Especially the roof top scene.

P.S. I bet you could score more reviews by allowing anon reviews.
Visionen im Spiegel chapter 11 . 9/5/2010
So sorry that I didn't review.

I just read all the chapters, but then I decided to keep on re-reading all of it! I don't know how many times I re-read all these magnificent chapters. I stopped counting around 8 :P LOL

Man I worship that pairing so much. Reading this wonderful fanfic makes me want to listen 3 of Oku Hanako's song:

(note: remove the spaces)

Kusabi:

w w w . youtube watch?v16M8YuC6DIY

Unchaning Things:

w w w . youtube watch?v-VN1zHdBIsU

Garnet

w w w . youtube watch?vdCvImgZcxAw

Those 3 songs fits very well on those couples (how Kusabi, means Wedge in japanese, portrays the more tragic side of the romance, but still is bittersweet; and Garnet (and maybe Unchanging Things) are very lighthearted and fits the predicament between the two(my favorite line in Garnet is:

"Even if one day I fall in love with someone else,

you will be forever special and precious to me."

That part makes me go AWW!). Oku Hanako's is really good, even with lyricism.)

Also, I saw this video in youtube about these pairings, with Jesse McCartney's song "Because You Live"(and this song fits VERY WELL! Either on FeMC's view or Shinjiro's view, or both! You gotta watch this video!)

Here's the link(again, remove the spaces) of "ShinjiroXHamuko: Because you live":

w w w . youtube watch?vmbrN1nkAaTc

You'll love it!

I hope you update soon! And I can't wait for the sequel! (does this mean that the protagonist of the sequel will be . . .?)

Well, I'll be waiting for the next chapter! Wonderful work you done there and keep it up! Please update really soon!
AClassyLady chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
OMG this story is so wonderful and EXACTLY what I've been wanting to read. I love your characterizations of Shinjiro and the MShe, they feel very real. I can't wait to see the next chapter. (And hope that this story will be deterring from the original videogame ending so it won't be ending in tragedy ;_;)