Reviews for Forks
flowergirl chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
Thank you for making Harry beautiful..I cannot wait until Bella gets jealous of Harry and realize no one really likes her. I like the idea of Harry going to school for Angela. I look forward to her sister reacting to Harry and seeing that her own sister befriended him. Also I cannot wait for the Cullens to see Hadrian and th happiness that Edward has finally found his mate. I hope to see more of this magnificent story!
prisci chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
hola saludos , que sucede con Harry ,Edward , Angela , volvera aparecer el niƱo Alex , PORFA continua
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Update please
MoonGoddess00 chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Please update soon!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
Update please . . . . ?
JS59 chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Loving it when you going add another
sarahlund chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
Love it, please update!? xx
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Awww. Is this abandoned? :( please put up more chapters. I'm liking where it's heading. Just a bit weirded out on how Harry treats Angela. It seems a little sudden, but I like their chemistry. I hope she doesn't lose her snarkiness and dark humor. And please if you have time, write more hp stories. I find your characters funny, especially the dialogues. ;) and please update also your Carslie/harry fic. I love that too. Haha. Pretty please. :) thank you!
himani nowbutsing chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Please update
PrewalShadeX chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
Awesome! Please update soon!
Lovelesslife chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
I don't normally read crossovers, and I usually avoid Harry Potter/Twilight ones with a passion. However, a friend of mine threatened to hold my cat hostage until I read one. This was the one I picked in order to rescue my cat. Now I'm kinda hooked one this one (which in itself is strange, as I extremely dislike the twilight series) and I really wish you would update it.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's the Bella bashing that has me hooked on this story, I didn't like her in the books, and I was hoping that Edward wouldn't get back together with her when he dumped her in the second book (the only reason I read it was because my little sister would not stop nagging me until I did). I like that in this story she's exposed as a bitch, because all I could think ago in the second boom was that she was using poor Jacob, and that he was kind of an idiot not to see it.
Mackenzied3333 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
please upload
tamashiyuki chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
No continue?

I like so much!
BeautifulLotus chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
I want more
flowerpottermalfoyblack chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I love bella bashing and mikeangela. Please update soon!