Reviews for At The End Of Her Rope
Cole chapter 1 . 9/17
How does this fic have so many likes. Cuddy clearly has a mental disability of some sort. This goes way beyond just being bitchy. She's nuts. This cuddy doesn't look anything like the the shows. How is this in the top ten house fics? What is wrong with people. There are so many things wrong with this story I could write a story on it.
beautifulindigo chapter 1 . 5/30
i really love the story
I normally bite my tongue and just stop reading when I dont like a fic...but dear God HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE SHOW!

I don't mind a bit of OOC but you have turned Cuddy into a monster, persona non grata, it's insane. House is Daddy of the year...are you serious?

Even if I can get on board with Cuddy not wanting the baby (the most fucked up thing I have ever read) then I still can't get over the fact that it's ok for House to push people away and be hurtful because of an addiction, but a whole bunch of trained Doctors turn their back on a friend with a clear mental illness and write it of as her being a bitch.

I only kept reading for so long because I was hoping you were going to have someone in cuddys corner pointing out that she was clearly ill to be acting so OOC and have the others feel like shit for not realising how damaged she was. Depression/anxiety and post partum illnesses are things people struggle with every day and this story has trivialised it by making the sufferer look like a villain. House/cameron/chase and esp Wilson are extremely unlikable in this story.

I'm sorry this is a harsh review but it actually made me angry to read
Arquan chapter 22 . 1/24
I check out the songs at the end of the chapter first then listen to the song while reading the chapter. Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying reading this fic
TheGirlBetweenMindAndSoul chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Amazing story. :)
huddy4lyf chapter 126 . 9/1/2014
This is the best huddy fanfic I've ever read.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 119 . 7/7/2014
Bad idea for House to go back to PPTH. He will never have the respect that he deserves and also has at RE. Not to mention having Cuddy be his 'boss'.

This chapter didn't set right with me, all along I felt like Cuddy was working House for her hospital and for herself. Making him a tool. I have read a million words of this story and feel oddly obligated to finish it, but really don't like the idea of House going back to the toxic environment of PPTH. I always enjoyed stories where House left the hospital and gained the recognition and respect he deserved in another venue. No one has 'pre-judged' him, causing him to live up or down to those expectations.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 84 . 7/3/2014
yea, she proved how broken up she was over the whole mayfield deal...telling lucas all about it. blah. Hey Cuddy can you spell HIPAA?
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 48 . 6/28/2014
I gotta say Wilson has always driven me crazy with his double standards and self righteous attitude towards House. It is ironic how Ericka and Wilson complete ignore House (in his own home) for HOURS and then accuse him of 'bailing' on them just to make them uncomfortable...did they stop to think that maybe he was longing for something that was impossible for him to have and just wanted to escape for a while?

Nice writing.
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
couple notes. I noticed that Wilson was adamant that House 'had' to go to the conference, however House did NOT have a pass when arriving...just another one of DS's screw-ups.

I just noticed that this is finally complete, but it had been so long since I read it, I am starting over...

Sometimes, I like your AN rants better than the chapters...hahaha you go girl.

Guest chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I really love this story. The plot is fascinating and the language and dialogue so well written that I stooped caring about the OOCness. She acts more like Scralett O hard from Gone with the Wind. I actually imagine Scarlett's face rather than cuddys when I read this. But it's so interesting! I love it.
Robin chapter 94 . 2/27/2014
I'm rereading this for the umpteenth time, and every time I get to this chapter, with Rachel playing 'Dr. Cuddy' I end up doubled over in laughter. So funny.
Cuddy's nightmare always makes my skin crawl a little-having survived a house fire as a child, I have had recurrent dreams of fires throughout my life, and this one recounted here feels very familiar in a totally scary way.
Valley-10 chapter 126 . 2/28/2014
Reading your story left me in awe of your creativity and imagination and just ... it blows me away.

Thank you for that and your willingness to share your talent with us
newsession chapter 64 . 2/15/2014
Rereading... Thank you again.
OldSFfan chapter 47 . 2/12/2014
Rereading your amazing story. In places it's laugh-out-loud funny. In others, it is so moving. Just wonderful!
2,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »