Reviews for Of Training And Lampposts
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
A brilliant piece of writing which really made my day! Thanks for the perfect mixture of humour and feelings, and most of all, for Alistair being truly himself.
MorwennaTheWicked chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
What a romantic depiction of that conversation. That final kiss into her palm and the vow exchanged is as strong and binding as any marriage vow.
midnight6606 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Flippin' awesome. I loved it. Really, the lamppost part is my most favorite in the Dragon Age game.. Laugh every time I think about it. XD

Great job!
Traxits chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
You make me squeal so hard. I'm very glad I'm in the house alone or I'd have some very confused roommates.
kallmered chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aww. i liked this, are you continuing?
Lucidique chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Again, I'm in awe at your writing. Am I reading these in reverse order though? Hm. Oh well, it doesn't matter. I can always read them over in the odrer you wrote them in. I would hardly consider it a chore to read these multiple times. Reading your work inspires me to make my own, but I'm so scatter brained it'd probably take me forever to get it done. :/ But this is supposed to be a review of your story, isn't it? See what I mean by scatter brained? I'm glad you made a story centered around the lamppost incident. I just remember giggling like a schoolgirl when Alistair said that. My husband said I was blushing. Haha. And you certainly didn't disappoint. You take characters that are already so full of life and do even more with them. It's truly a joy to read. :)
JemmaP chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
*falls over dead with squee* That was fantastic. Do you mind if I shake your fanfic in the hope more falls out? No? Thanks ever so. :P
Rainfallen chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
This is so sweet - the last few paragraphs made me all gooey and "aw"! I really enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for sharing. :)
kittensbane chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
This was an excellent one-shot. You definitely have the knack of writing Alistair's cheeky personality extremely well. I really enjoyed this a lot! And I hope you write more in the future! :D
impsy chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Swoon! Love love love it. The training sequence was fantastic, with him getting distracted by her repeatedly. Oh Alistair, so adorable and awkward. :3

Thank you for sharing!