Reviews for Embers
AnimeRose93 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Love it! I can't believe it took me so long to find this gem of a story!
ChocolatMoosePi chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
All of your fics are SO good, and I loved this chapter after the sad note of the last one. Bravo!
Danterevan chapter 10 . 11/19/2012
waiiiii that was an awesome ending i loved the time jump of the last chapter really made you feel for the characters congratulations on a great story

D
A Million Mad Musings chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Awww so good :)
kawaiik chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
All I have to say is... Arthur, you bitch! It's all his fault *nods*
And this was awesome. Incredible. Very good. Most pleasurable.
NShadows chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
I just read this in one sitting! Absolutely wonderful! And I loved the final chapter! Really can't pick a favorite chapter, but they were all so well-written! Good Job!
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
Awesome! Good ending. :) Apparently, they were recarnated.
Whirlwind421 chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
*more tears* This is so sad!
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
*cries, lots of tears, runny nose, cries*
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
*happy high pitched shriekly sound* Awesome story! So sweet. And very cool, they can control the stars!
Callista252 chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
You made me cry. And smile, and laugh... Thank you, this is a great story.

cally
Miss-yellow-and-blue chapter 10 . 11/6/2010
I just have to say that I love this story! It's absolutley amazing and I think it's beautiful. I almost cried at the goodbyes when Merlin died but I thought the last chapter was just absolutley wonderful! :D
ChroniclesofNarniaGleeandDW chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
Okay, I admit it. You had me crying by that last line! So sad... Absolutely beautiful, all these drabbles. I love Merlin/Morgana. It's so sweet that, in this fic, they'll always be together. I've got to say, this one is my particular favourite!
chickencheese chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
OMG I am speechless...again! That was such an amazing ending! Really unexpected! Well done! Love it! I can't think of anything else...! BRILLIANT!
chickencheese chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I love this story! And the first chapter, but I forgot to say anything. Brilliant...Unusually for me, I'm speechless...AMAZING!