Reviews for 10 Reasons Why Shawn Spencer Knows
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
This is the best one I haven't read te lassie one yet but I bet money this one was ur best
Tarius Black chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
AW! This is absolutely adorable. Great job!
Morrolan chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Love this.
Senaki Mira chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
"That shirt that he lent Lassiter when the detective was suspected of murder. Yeah, that one. It's not back yet."

Geez, that must be a REALLY nice shirt, huh Lassie? XD
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
My response to your story:

Aw.
hi there and goodbye there chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
"you didnt win yourself, I did." That was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. It was a sweet, gushy ending and I'm glad you wrote it. And I'm glad I read it. Thanks for writing Psych fanfiction, I really can't get enough of it, and you do an excellent job.
hi there version 9 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
"pull out my gun ... to save your ass" OMG. You went there. ROTFLMAO! Of course, they are going on a date to the shooting range! XDDDDD
hi there chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
You've killed me. I'm slain. You really have. My heart has just exploded in my chest. I-I- I don't know what to say. Shawn wiping off crumbs from Lassie's mouth, it's just the best thing to picture. It's a cuteness explosion. I don't know what else to say. Except that I LOVED IT! In case you haven't noticed, I'm kind of like your official fanclub. I like your writing. It's so much fun!
hi there chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
Incorporating Henry into the story? YAY! What I like about this chapter:

1) Henry doesn't get all homophobic about the budding relationship his son's embarking into.

2) Lassie and Shawn both blush! CUTE!
hi there 6th edition chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Lassie doesn't yell as much...but he still has to yell at least a little because he's Lassie! Lmao. This one was funny.
hi there agaaaaiiinnnn chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Remember in my review from the previous chapter where I said I liked worried/protective Lassie? Well you've done it again, my friend! That's cute that he wakes up and finds Lassie's been watching over him in the hospital. I adore your writing.
hi there.me again lolz chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
"Every time there's a shooting, Lassiter's shoulder seems to cover most of Shawn's body. Most of it."

I nearly fainted when I read this. Lassie being protective/worried about Shawn is my absolute favorite thing in the world. You did A work here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this chapter! And yes, getting shot to death isn't cool enough for Lassie lol.
hi there again chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
yeah...I've been reviewing each chapter as I read it instead of reading all ten then reviewing...I hope this is okay...

Anyway, in this one I like how much Lassie blushes around Shawn. It's adorable and then! And then! SHAWN GIVES LASSIE A RIDE HOME EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS HE'S NOT DRUNK WOOOOO! They both play a bit of pretend just to have some time with each other, eh? It's so cute.
hi there chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Lassie's keeping Shawn's shirt...aw. I bet he likes to cuddle up with it after a hard day at work. X3
hi there chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
SQUEEEEE! Shawn sitting in Lassie's lap...it's so, so right!

I love this!