Reviews for Thrice Defied: Rebuilding and Recovering
ObviouslyBored chapter 14 . 9/13
why is she acting angry with ron? he should be pissed off. he would be, but you decided to turn him into a spineless nobody.
AnonymousMuggle chapter 9 . 9/13
'she deserves better than ron' wth is wrong with ron? geez.
emthereble chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
wow love it.
FantasiaPiccolo chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
The story was good. I loved the way they both acted... Draco and Hermione. The only trouble I faced was because I am not a Dramione fan, but I guess that's my problem. Anyway, your characters are strong for which i love them.
Pyrane chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Thanks !
And now, the last one ! (You know, you're precious few to have completed there series. So thanks !)

Eawynne chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
I love this. I really, really love that you've given Severus a family, he definitely deserves some happiness. You had me crying with the last story! Draco and Hermione? Hmmmm...I like what you've done with the Malfoy's, I always thought Narcissa wasn't evil-Draco seemed reluctant, but Lucius seemed to just be that way, you have me seeing him in a different light and the plot is believable.

Your writing is good and I'm really enjoying this series.
Sunny chapter 21 . 2/11/2012
Wow! What will happen with Draco and Mione? Love the way you wrote that plot twist. :)
YeCatsJ chapter 20 . 1/5/2012
oooops - almost forgot to review- was on my way to the conclusion.

Loved this story too. Takes a little bit of getting used to a Light Lucius - but I like it. Still not sure which trilogy I like better - Harry is a Malfoy or Draco is a Potter - hmmm - I'll give it some thought after I finish the conclusion.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 20 . 11/5/2011
I absolutely loved this sequel :). I'll be reading the next one soon! :)
aworldofmyimagination chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
I like this story too! Poor Draco and Hermione...
Stormshadow13 chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
Wow, this was as good as the first one in the saga.

Loved the way the characters were written.

Felt really sorry for Draco and Hermione.
doesitmoveyou chapter 20 . 6/27/2010
i really enjoyed this
Dream Painter chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
Aw... that's kinda sad. Part of me wants to be spiteful and say "Serves 'em right for jumping into things," but its just too... too sad, too pitiful. Poor people.

Nice story, thought. Poor guys... (sad, wistful sigh)
Lileth chapter 21 . 4/30/2010
love it, well done you actually continue writing to the end

i will check your other works
ghghghghghghghg chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
well done many chapters and you updated quite recently

you are a devoted story writer
even if Snape is a bit OC

clap clap clap clap clap

now dont abandon it ever