Reviews for Naughty Secrets
Taylor9901 chapter 23 . 7/18/2021
Omg. I have to say this is my new favorite Bella/ Edward story. It was great. I love that I thought that Wolf Boy was Jacob the whole time and it ended up being Paul. You kept me in my toes the whole time and the lemons where so hot I need a cigarette, and I don’t smoke. You are awesome. Thank you for such a great story!
lashawn chapter 19 . 12/22/2020
Ok I did not see that coming. That explains why she didn’t recognize the man on the stairs. Wow this really took me by surprise.
lashawn chapter 18 . 12/22/2020
Jacob is bat shit crazy. Lol that was pretty clever how you incorporated the wolf pack into the story line.
golden2779 chapter 15 . 11/12/2019
Its settled then, happily newlyweds! Now how about them parents...
golden2779 chapter 14 . 11/12/2019
Oh shit is right! Hahaha
golden2779 chapter 13 . 11/12/2019
A resolution. Like the dual performances!
golden2779 chapter 12 . 11/11/2019
Awe shot, it's about to go down! Loving it!
golden2779 chapter 11 . 11/11/2019
I cant believe he acted that way! So happy Bella punched that face! Lol
golden2779 chapter 10 . 11/11/2019
It's great, she is confident enough to not go chasing and not to be shut up in her room. Love it
golden2779 chapter 9 . 11/11/2019
Oh yes, been waiting for this union! Thanks, hotter than imagined.
golden2779 chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
I know now, that you might of been one of the writer's who stopped mid story because of feed back. I leave reviews, but am one who feel stupid leaving reviews after reviews that just say awesome. So I only review oh so often. But your a/n got to me. Even if its 'awesome', I will review. This is my first story of yours, and went in knowing unfinished, but your idea/story line intrigued me. So, thank you. I enjoy what I have read so far.
emelan chapter 23 . 2/14/2019
This was scorching hot and great read.
quisha1991 chapter 14 . 1/19/2019
Oh shit is correct
charbronte chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
x
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 8/30/2017
I have to say it was great that Charlie threw back in Bella's face all the things he didn't like that she had done and said nothing. Then got up and walked out. It was even better that Sue dragged Charlie's ass back to Bella and Edward's and invited her kids, to hash it out right there and then. All kids but Seth being in on the white ass joke, was funny. That part when Kate said she wished she had taken a ride on Edward when she had the chance, was absolutely hilarious. I seriously laughed so hard. Especially because it was EPOV and he was the one narrating that. It was also funny that their romp on their webcam, came through Jasper's TV. Whoops! I loved this epilogue. So hot and sexy. Funny and loving. And, Marissa at the end there. Very wonderful story that I very much loved. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
2,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »