Reviews for Naughty Secrets
charbronte chapter 20 . 10/8/2017
x
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 8/30/2017
I have to say it was great that Charlie threw back in Bella's face all the things he didn't like that she had done and said nothing. Then got up and walked out. It was even better that Sue dragged Charlie's ass back to Bella and Edward's and invited her kids, to hash it out right there and then. All kids but Seth being in on the white ass joke, was funny. That part when Kate said she wished she had taken a ride on Edward when she had the chance, was absolutely hilarious. I seriously laughed so hard. Especially because it was EPOV and he was the one narrating that. It was also funny that their romp on their webcam, came through Jasper's TV. Whoops! I loved this epilogue. So hot and sexy. Funny and loving. And, Marissa at the end there. Very wonderful story that I very much loved. Thank you so much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 8/30/2017
Twenty-five hours to get there? Should've gone to Australia for that much travel time. Wowza! I had no idea it takes that long to get from point a to point b. I am really glad they opted for the short plane ride back to Fairbanks. Saved a shit ton of time. I thought it was funny that Bella was squicked out by Charlie getting his sex life back. I am fifty, my husband forty-nine. We've been more active this last decade than ever before. I loved that they barely left their cabin the first couple of days, as honeymooners should. It was good that they did see some sites while there though. I don't think Edward will ever get to plan a vacation for them again though, lol. Loved that they did the mile high club. I kind of figured these two would. Your statement at the very end. About having hot sex, complete adoration for each other and happily ever after. It is possible. I am one of the very lucky women that has this. I know how fortunate I have it too so, I know not to take it for granted. It is an amazing life.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 8/30/2017
The letter she wrote to Paul was wonderful. That was impressive. I really liked that she knows how much her husband stresses over things, so she kept his list small and easy. Charlie offering Renee's and his wedding set to Edward and Bella, made my eyes leak. That was such a strong scene and so many feels in it, gah! Absolutely beautiful. You made me smile with the men getting their spa day and how much they enjoyed it. Jacob made me giggle with his loving his own hands. Their party later and the women dancing with them . . . including Jane for Jake! I hope they may have hit is off. We'll see.
OMG! The way Bella stood her ground with that pompous ass of a father Edward has, was brilliant! She was spectacular in that whole scene. She knew what was coming, thanks to Esme, was prepared for it and handled it so effing well. I sincerely loved that scene. Then that wedding was one of the very best that I have ever read here in the fandom. I love that it was simple, yet elegant. The flowers being handed out to all the women in attendance. Then the photo of Renee. Charlie talking to Renee. The reaction Bella had of the rings, so good. I loved that Bella has their vows framed and ready for them to recite. It was such a fantastic wedding. That reception was perfect. A leisurely afternoon in the park amongst friends and family. Loved it. Edward loved it. Even his asshat father seemed to be enjoying himself. Thank you for this chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 8/30/2017
Thank goodness she is going to be just fine. It was funny when Charlie just left Bella's hospital room when Jake brought up Heidi's. He wasn't ready for that discussion yet. It was sweet that Charlie reprimanded Bella for not allowing him to walk her down the aisle. I hope they have another wedding, just so they remember it. Her telling Jake she didn't like his double standards when it came to the club, had to be said. Her pointing out that he had to gone into some debt because he was watching, whereas she paid a lot of bills she otherwise could not afford. I liked that he was shocked at the amount of money she did make and that he seems to have changed his tune about the dancing. I am glad, for both of them, that he never did see her. I think it may have traumatized Jake, lol. I am glad she doesn't have any permanent damage done to her. I am surprised that she isn't having some nightmares. Although, I am very glad she isn't. I love that her friends all helped them move her house to his. The landlord better have let her out of that lease. It wasn't their fault she was taken but, they have to understand why she would never want to go back there. To expect her to keep paying for the place, would be cruel. She certainly seems to still have her spark and I am glad for that. The note from Paul was sad. He truly is rather damaged. Doesn't seem he will ever be okay either. The goings on inside an insane person's mind is scary. He really felt she was an animal locked away and he was saving her. *shivers*
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 8/30/2017
Well, thank you for it not being Jake, just an extremely deranged Paul. Not that it makes Bella's situation any less dire. Not normally a fan of Jake but, in this he has proven to be really helpful. The men on the reservation are being very helpful too. I can't even imagine if Bella will be normal after this whole ordeal. I seriously hope she doesn't lose her fire. That spark is such a part of her. Thankfully, it seems they will be able to get to her in time.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 8/30/2017
Yeah, I had to skim that completely. That was beyond morbid and sick. Nope. Gross.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 8/30/2017
Wow, that went from so very happy and downright gleeful, to offing scary and WTF really quickly. I knew this ass was going to pop up again. It is really tragic that Heidi did not call Bella's cell phone, only her home phone. Clearly she either never turned her phone back on after Mike or, Heidi did not know that phone number. Poor Bella. I sincerely hope this fucktard doesn't rape her. That would be very cruel. Not sure I could read that.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
Hours and hours of questions? I think I would've stopped him after just one hour. Poor Bella. At lease Jasper tried to warn her. I was wondering when the body paints would come back to play. That scene was so very hot. They are so sexy together. I am sure some women doubt the four in one go. Not this woman. I have a husband that is just as generous. TMI: He got seven out of me just the other night. Yummy!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 8/30/2017
I have heard so many horror stories about Mexico and what happens to citizens and tourists, both. I had a friend at a nightclub in Puerto Vallarta and they were dancing away with the music, when a man walked in with a burlap sack and dumped seven severed heads right on the dance floor and walked back out. Crazy. Clearly Bella and Edward both, got very lucky from whomever drugged them and what actually happened, to what could have happened. Scary. I am so glad that their memories are coming back to them in pieces. When Jasper was talking to Edward, I got scared that Edward would say the wrong thing. Instead, I really liked that they talked about it as adults and decided they both want this. Very happy about that. I love that they found their vows so they at least know what they said to one another. I do hope that she moves in with him soon. Wonder what they will tell her dad? Edward's father sounds like he is not very nice. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 8/30/2017
That is funny, I immediately wondered if that was what the tattoo's meant. Since they were in the exact same spot and slightly different. I figured maybe husband and wife or, bride and groom. Then I just brushed it off. I like that she dressed up as Izzy for the dinner. Definitely stunned Jasper. I suppose Alice was already aware of Bella's other side? She did not seem stunned at all and she mentioned Heidi's. Or, Jasper filled in Alice when Edward filled him in. That would make more sense. I hope the camera fills in more blanks for them than just that. Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 8/29/2017
Love, love, loved their very adult conversation. It was fabulous. They talked about it all. I love that he found a solution to her needing to work at Heidi's a few more times to get a new vehicle. They are ping to perform again, yay! It may be even hotter next time. Love them on her balcony after the talk. That was very sexy.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 8/29/2017
That went so much better. I liked that she was willing to listen to him and didn't keep running feommhim. I really liked that they both admitted to loving the other one. I loved that she said just because they had the dressing room it wasn't over. That they would be sitting down and discussing this. Gotta love a strong Bella. They do need to fix it. Both love the everyday versions of each other. And, they love the naughty nighttime versions too. I hope he noticed in her rant, that she only did it for him and him alone. Except when they both performed that one time. Wait until he learns she only did it because her car broke down. And he only did it becaus his bank balance got too low that he couldn't pay for this trip. I liked hem in this chapter. I like thatbthey are going to talk more too.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/29/2017
Well that backfired in a very painful way. Ouch.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/29/2017
I've never done a cruise. Quite frankly, I'd love to do a Disney cruise out of Florida. I'm very frightened of cruises though. The way they breed that Norovirus, freaks me out. My FIL has caught it twice in cruises. Although, I've never heard of Disney having this issue. I digress. Sounds like Bella made a very full day of the ship. She really explored t. I loved that he was looking everywhere for her. Even sent Brittany and her new friends searching. Very cute. A first date! Woo-Hoo! That was very sweet and I look forward to more with this cruise. I very much liked what he had to say.
2,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »