Reviews for Naughty Secrets
Micm chapter 16 . 1/30/2012
HOOOOO-Weee! Body paint n ever was so much fun before! I enjoyed this! The planning sequnce with Edward and Bella arranging their possessions and families was really sweet and so typically Edward!
Micm chapter 15 . 1/30/2012
Stupid me! I didn't understand the pics on Bella's Blackberry in Ch 14; but, now I do! Those shots of tequilla did the trick-married! I started to wonder if someone ( Wolf Boy? Jane?) had figured out Who Miss Izzy and Dante really were and decided to try to blackmail Bella and Edward! Those pics could be sent out on the Internet while Bella and Edward were drugged, too! Especially since it would damage Bella's Chief of Police father and hurt Edward's famous surgeon father too, if bad publicity surfaced! Anof course, E/B would those their jobs in the scandal too! I still have some suspicions just from looking at the titles of the remaining chapters and I think I';m on the right track (smiles)! Bella and Edward may not be "out of the woods" yet! This sure warns me about traveling in Mexico and tequilla, by the way! Ha-ha! Forewarned is forearmed!
Micm chapter 14 . 1/30/2012
As always, a terrific read; I'm so pleased to have discovered you! You are now in my favorites listing!
Micm chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Gosh, I wish I was on that balcony with Edward right now! An exquisite chapter!...
Micm chapter 12 . 1/30/2012
I was pleased to see E/B make up-ahem, in words and deeds; ha-ha! Edward still has some issues to get over and more apologizing to Bella! I did admire the way he sweetly

(yet naughtily,) talked Bella down the rappel line; Edward could have stayed angry and dejected; but, he did our beloved "gentlemanly thing" and eased her fears! Offering that assistance didn't hurt to start repairing the emotional damage/fight that he and Bella had just experienced, either!
Micm chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
Edward was a beast for yelling so much of their "pasts" out loud like that; he could have tried to expose less about himself and Bella! What if the other passengers/teachers get word of this back to the Forks Bd. of Ed? Both of them could be out of jobs. He sure was some kind of hypocrite; wait until Bella figures out Edward is Dante,too! OOOO, this is good!
Micm chapter 10 . 1/30/2012
This was a sweet chapter! I love a good love story!
Micm chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Doggone it! Edward still didn't see that swan tattoo during and after: LOL! Was I surprised to see Bella and Edward go to it so soon after a reading a page of erotica; without the usual romantic setting the mood! Good change of pace here! It was also an empowering role-playing experience to see Bella be the initiator for a change-with Edward the "overcome" participant! Bravo!
Micm chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
So, Ok...I decided to read a few chapters first (Ch 1-8) before I wrote you a review as I wanted to be sure I really interested enough to continue! I'm not disappointed; I saw this link on and thought I'd make an account and continue this! Whoo-wee is this hot! I keep watching for clues ( the swan tattoo, the bracelet, unique ways of describing people and things,) to get ready for when Edward and Bella will put 22 together and discover each other's, ahem, true identities! It's been great fun; I looking forward to more!
PammiG chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
Wow this is a really hot story!
VioletVirgo79 chapter 21 . 1/28/2012
That was by far the best wedding & reception I've ever read! The simple elegance of the wedding, the passing on of the rings, the way Renee being remembered, using their vows form Mexico, to the "down home pot luck" feeling of the reception. I cried more than Bella & Edward. Perfection!

~LauraLeigh
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Holy shit, what a way to start a story! Damn the was hot!

~LL
Americasweetie chapter 23 . 1/25/2012
Amazing! Loved it so much! Hope you post some outtakes! :)
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SOME HOT BODY PAINTING GOING ON! Whew!

I know I don't probably review enough chapters, but it is just so hard to ignore that "next" button when the anticipation of what is gonna happen gets me. But know this... THIS STORY IS AMAZING! FUCKING LOVE IT!
DirtyBit ECLuvr3 chapter 14 . 1/5/2012
I had my suspicions that the tattoos meant husband & wife... they are so married! TOO FUNNY!
2,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »