Reviews for Naughty Secrets
Della291 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
OH My poor poor boy! If only you knew!
Chandler Morgan chapter 18 . 9/3/2011
Ewe! WTF! They better fucking find her soon before that sadistic fuck does anything to her!
Chandler Morgan chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
Wolf boy is one sick bastard! He better not try to force himself on Bella,Edward and Charlie and Jazz will fucking slaughter his ass if he hurts her.
Della291 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Oh this is grand!
Chandler Morgan chapter 16 . 9/3/2011
YOU NEED A COLD SHOWER? How do think I feel? I'm sitting in a room with three teenage boys laughing their ass's off because I can't stop squirming in my chair! They keep telling me to put my story away and to go find someone with a huge dick if I want to squirm like that! My son's friend's don't understand why I wont let them read any of it. I think they just want me out of the house so they can check it out.
Della291 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Alrighty now! Thinking I'm gonna be needing new batteries!
Chandler Morgan chapter 15 . 9/3/2011
I'm glad they're finally embracing the fact that they got married because they loved each other and don't regret it.
Chandler Morgan chapter 14 . 9/3/2011
That's fucking awesome! I had a feeling they got married. Drunk people do some really stupid shit.
Chandler Morgan chapter 13 . 9/3/2011
I admit,that was really hot,but I was hoping she would ride him the other way. With her back against his chest while she rode him he would have had better access to fondle her breasts and her clit, not to mention,deeper penetration. Trust me,it's way better!
Chandler Morgan chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
Jasper is just too fucking cute for his own good,lol. I still can't believe that Edward said those thing's to Bella. They both have a lot of explaining to do,not to mention apologizing.
Chandler Morgan chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
She's right,he is a hypocrite. He was just as guilty,if not more so. She was there because he was paying for her company. Her's,no one else's.
Chandler Morgan chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Why do they have to play bashful now? They both know that they want each other,why deny it.
Chandler Morgan chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
GAH! So not fair! I think I need to set up shop in the bathtub so I don't have to keep changing my pants. You're fucking killing me here!
Chandler Morgan chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
He'd be devastated if he couldn't see Izzy anymore. At least until he and Bella start dating.
Chandler Morgan chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
I think he knows deep down that she's Izzy and just doesn't fathom that they could be the same person. I can't wait to see how they progress.
2,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »