Reviews for Naughty Secrets
Chandler Morgan chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
OMFG! That was soooooooo fucking hot! I want him so bad!
Chandler Morgan chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
Chandler Morgan chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
Stalker! That was hilarious,I can't believe she followed him home. If they only knew.
Chandler Morgan chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
I can't believe he said she was plain. If he only knew how close his dream girl was,he'd have a stroke.
Chandler Morgan chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Naughty Bella,lol,who knew. I can't wait to see where this is going.
blb1000 chapter 11 . 9/3/2011
Open mouth and insert BIG foot!
blb1000 chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
I was surprised that she'd spent nearly the whole day without even thinking about him, where he was, what he was doing, etc.
blb1000 chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
Well, the whole truth and nothing but the truth can only be a great surprise for both of them now!
blb1000 chapter 8 . 9/3/2011
Uh oh, her decision is going to upset both their lives. No more Shy Boy or Dante or Miss Izzy. But he should save a LOT of money!
Chandler Morgan chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Wow! Um...hmmm. That was fucking crazy. I'm not into chicks,but that was really fucking hot! Imagining Edward getting turned on and coming was even hotter though...Fuck Me! I'm going to have to thank KRay Cullen for suggesting you as a good read. I know Chandler is a man's name,but I loved it for a girl when I was having kid's,but I only had boy's. So I decided to use it myself for this site. I don't write anything,I just like to read the stories. I'm too shy to go there. Maybe eventually,but I won't hold my breath.
vbfb1 chapter 23 . 8/30/2011
Ok so i'm pretty sure that this is the second time i have read this story and i have to say i enjoyed it thoroughly.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Oh my! This looks good and hot!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 8/28/2011
That was hot! This is a fantastic story!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
So good ... I stopped doing literary reviews in college just letting you know another good chapter, he'll I am spending my sunday reading this erotica.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
This was a fantastic story! It has been 18 months but no more outtakes. I will check your stories. I sure would like an Izzy & Dante performance. You write such hot erotica. I loved the cable fiasco! Alice and Jasper are great friends for them!
2,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »