Reviews for Naughty Secrets
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/29/2017
Okay, if he only had $82 in his account and the money he made from his romp at Heidi's will just barely cover his trip, where did the money come from to pay for him to see Izzy? I did really like that his subconscious finally realized that Bella and Izzy are one in the same. Even if his conscious mind refused to put the two together. I very much liked that they are spending a period together getting to know one another. Still don't get how she does not recognize his voice at all. I really, really hope that he sees her swan tattoo while on their trip. Be it from her coming out of the shower or, her bathing suit doesn't hide it. Either way, I want them having sex with the real Bella and Edward while on their trip. Or, beforehand even. I think they should start doing the shows together each Friday night too. He would gladly give up his solo performances, to have the real thing. It they do shows together on Friday's, neither would have to run back to sleep for school the next day. And, they would both still be feeding their fantasies.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
That was so very hot, what they did. Too bad they didn't know what we know. All the men she just described at the very bottom, Mr. Cullen, Shy Boy and Dante, were the same man. She has no idea . . . and neither does he . . . that their fantasy people are right in front of their faces.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
It is a little funny that he had no idea his weekly shows were costing him that much. He figured that the gas and food were adding up but, I guess he didn't figure on the cost of those performances. I'm sad that they are going to have sex for their first time as virtual strangers, in lieu of knowing who each one is. And, in front of people. She's still in her mask and I imagine he'll be in one as well. My three questions from the last review are still running through my brain. I guess I'm supposed to put the disbelief on hold for fictions sake? A mask works about as well as Clark Kent's glasses not revealing Superman to the masses. Plus, they've got to recognize each other's voices. They definitely should, when they have sex . . . except, Marcus just told him not to speak. I'm sure it'll be hot but, I'm still sad to learn it is all a ruse.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
Wolf Boy, guessing from the name is Jake, freaks me out and I think they need to be really careful. Maybe even her wearing a red wig going into and out of the place. What if she's the only long haired brunette that pops in there? He'd know it was her and may do something to her. He's not stable with the way her blew up in there. And, they revoked his membership, which had to add fuel to the fire. Too scary. Loved the conversation shared with Jasper, Bella and Mr. Cullen. One, how are they not recognizing each other's voices? That speaker is one and they've spoken a few times. Two, she got him that cuff, that he most likely will wear to school. She'll see it and know it's him. Third, does she not know his first name is Edward? She refers to him always as Mr. Cullen, not Edward. That scene she did for Shy Boy, was fantastic. Very sexy. He loved it. Funny that she saw him at the gas station and followed him home.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
It seems that Kate may be Bella's best friend. I think from the way everyone was talking through this, that Bella managed to break up with Mike finally. Yay! However, I was right and Edward has never noticed Bella before. Hmmm. I liked Kate, and I was glad Edward seemed to have made a friend in her. Although, if she gets back together with Garrett, I don't think he will be that friendly with Edward. It was interesting that it seems that Edward suggested a way for Kate to tell Bella how to get the guy she is interested in to notice her. And, it is him. I am looking forward to the day he finds out that 'plain' Bella, is far from it. That she is not the 'good girl' she perceives the the people. At least not since five months back. Looks like Heidi may lose a performer and a customer when that does happen. Actually, I think those two would like if she still did the performing and he the watching. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/29/2017
Ugh, if she is that unhappy with Mike, why is she still with him. She seems miserable. Not to mention Edward is single and she has the hots for him. Although, he doesn't seem to notice her. I do wonder though if Edward's Alice, the one that got the VIP access for Emmett, that Edward used, is the same friend that Bella referenced when she spoke of the store in Port Angeles?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Very different and quite sexy. Color me intrigued.
cullen2798 chapter 23 . 6/1/2017
This is definitely a new favourite! I'm really glad I cane across it! Thanks for writing it!
nessa01 chapter 23 . 1/30/2017
Omg that was an amazing story! ! ! I am so glad that they got their happy ever after! !

Thank you for writing this amazing story for us to read! ! !
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
Loved this story! It was so good!
kaitlin2515 chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
Oml, I love the song 'Such Great Heights'!
boopgirl chapter 23 . 7/14/2015
Cute
FireRed21 chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
You know i thought Wolf Boy was actually Jacob but i'm glad it's not him.
msarkie chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Random story: I actually have made love on a cruise ship balcony, at night crossing the Adriatic Sea. It's a very fond memory.
LolaTheSa chapter 11 . 10/30/2014