Reviews for Naughty Secrets
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
OMG! Loved it!
Talon5Krrde chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
I never really liked Eduard before. This story made me see the relationship working. It was very romantic. Thank you.

I just wish there had been more latex... lol
nello25 chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
Great story, i enjoyed it so much. I can't believe i missed it for so long, i think you should make it as complete so that more people can read it as it's too good to miss. Thank you for sharing it with us.
twiclare chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
Loved it! Thanks for sharing.
twiclare chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
Did Bella really think that a man in his forties wouldn't still want to have love in his life? I have to feel for Leah though!
twiclare chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
I loved how Bella dealt with Carlisle! The wedding was perfect.
twiclare chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
I'm presuming Jake has taken her. I don't envy Edward having to tell Charlie what his little girl has been getting up to!
twiclare chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
So they both are happy and realise they wanted it! I can't wait to see what the reaction will be from their families!
twiclare chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Oh God! They got married and don't remember it!
twiclare chapter 11 . 7/12/2014
He really is a hypocrite!
twiclare chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
She's starting to join the dots but is he?
twiclare chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I'm enjoying this so far!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Hi, I really am enjoying this story. And this Bella is sweet and wild, and strong. The performances are so hot, and the lemons are very well written!
However, I didn't like the way Edward took in the surprise of Bella and Izzy being the same person. I understand the need to run and think through everything. But, I feel that his views of men 'defiling her' was taking Bella's agency away from her. More than just that, I felt that his whole approach was patronizing and not recognizing her agency. Who cares how many people have seen her naked? That shouldn't be the point! I usually like it when Edward is protective and jealous, but here I felt that he was a bit of an asshole and, Bella's right, hypocritical too.
Thank you for writing this story! I am liking it, and you've done a great job.
Thank you!
Best,
-A reader whose phone isn't letting her sign in.
shewhoknows chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I tried to read this! Interesting premise! But the over use of exclamation points, really bothered me!
hannaha11104 chapter 23 . 1/16/2014
I absolutely loved that story! all I can really say is wow that was fantastic, it is absolutely my favorite story to date that I have ever real! thank you for sharing that beautiful, sweet, and erotic story i loved it!
Melissa