Reviews for Naughty Secrets
raydyan chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
What a fun read...thank you so much for sharing!
DA Angsty chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
Loved this! I devoured it in 24 hours, that's how much I loved it. Great work, thank you for sharing it with us.
Whoopydo chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Great story
brookstryker chapter 23 . 8/31/2013
I thought the baby's name was supposed to be Renesme? Other than that, really good I liked it.
shyshell21 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED THIS STORY. I am so glad that I came across it:) My fiancee was too...because he got the benefits from it, lol. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Fastl chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
This story was so good! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I was late to the party, but so glad I finally made it! Thanks again, and if you have posted out takes somewhere, I would love to know where. The topics sound great!
LunaSova85 chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Just finished reading this story, and I must say it was hot! Wish I could find me an Edward like him! I can so relate to Bella when it came to her relationship with Mike! I spent nine years stuck in the same routine, doing the same thing, like going to the movies every Friday with my ex, staying at my house or his watching movies or watching a stupid sports game, and sometimes we wouldn't see each other unless their was a good movie coming out! Let's just say if Bella was sexually frustrated with Mike, it would be nothing compared to me, since my ex believe in waiting until marriage! Don't get me wrong, I totally respected that about him, but when he started to initiate things and say he didn't want to wait after all and then after we were in the process, he would back out and say he didn't want to anymore and would leave me there feeling rejected and vulnerable, since he would have been my first also? *sighs* He did that to me twice and both times he was the one who would start and back out at the last second. Though, it wasn't the main reason I broke up with him it was certainly one of the many.

Now I'm just waiting for my own Edward to come along and sweep me of my feet! LOL I just don't know what I was thinking wasting almost a decade being in a relationship that wasn't going nowhere in the first place! I guess, like Bella, I was afraid of being alone.*shrugs* I guess it comes from being an only child and not being close to any of my parents family on both sides.

Anyway, thank you so much for sharing your story with us, I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait for the outtakes! Take Care!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
This was AMAZING;;;
SarcasticBimbo chapter 17 . 6/19/2013
I just KNEW Wolf-Boy (whom I will assume is Jacob) was gonna do that!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
The Cuervo wedding was a nice surprise. :-P
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I have read some hot stories on ffn, but this chapter is nuclear-fuck-hawt!
CullenSweetheart chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Great story! Edward is absolutely yummy in this! Thanks!
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 23 . 6/9/2013
Absolutely amazing!
kinsano chapter 23 . 4/24/2013
I loved the story! I'm putting it in my favorites!
kinsano chapter 22 . 4/24/2013
I loved the honeymoon! Since this hasn't been updated in the last couple of years, I don't know if you still plan on doing the outtakes but I hope so-they sound great!
2,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »