Reviews for Naughty Secrets
kinsano chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
What a great wedding! I loved the idea of having Renee's picture there.
kinsano chapter 18 . 4/24/2013
Yep, crazier than a loon!
kinsano chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Phew! I'm sure Bella felt that the hours of interrogation were worth it after that!
kinsano chapter 14 . 4/24/2013
Hahaha! I have to say that I really wasn't expecting that!
kinsano chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I liked Edward's compromise-and I suspect he has a bit of the exhibitionist in him as well!
kinsano chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
You tell him, Izzy/Bella! I'm glad it didn't take him too long to get his head out of his ass and realize how hypocritical he was being! Let's hope she forgives him just as quickly!
kinsano chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
That was good! I thought it was funny that you apologized for Edward being raunchy when it was Bella that seemed to do the split-second change from nice girl to sex fiend! Lol! I'm guessing the be reveal happens when Edward notices the swan tattoo on her ass when she wears the bikini for the first time, because, unlike Mike, Edward will be looking! ;)
kinsano chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Awww, I'm glad they're getting to know each other in a normal way, too...you know what I mean.
KimiD chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Hmmm, I wonder if Mr. Cullen will sport his new bracelet when he goes to work? Hmmm! Because I do believe that little cuff is gonna be the litlle catalyst that make "Izzy" a very brave young lady! No one else will make anything of it Unless of course Kate happens to see it. Oh, this is starting to get interesting... lol! And I think about to start getting fun!
KimiD chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
LOL, oh Edward, do Not judge a book by it's proverbial cover, cuz buddy looks can be deceiving as you will find out! *Evil Snicker* And then there was the fantasy about the shy librarian... *snicker*
Well, I do love your beta for encouraging you to post this it is really good. Very Erotic! But still has a good story along with all the rest.
KimiD chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Difinitely a story of a different color LOL
lizl1999 chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
Loved it-very HOT! Thanks for sharing!
Jenna1913 chapter 23 . 12/30/2012
Thanks for writing such a great story!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 23 . 12/11/2012
I loved this story! Thank you so much for sharing!
2,363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »