Reviews for Naughty Secrets
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 7 . 12/10/2012
Come on guys! Figure it out! :)
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Damn that was hot!
And it's making me crazy they haven't figured it out yet!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I so didn't see that kind of scenario coming up!
Nice turn!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
They are so sweet, i wonder how it will go once one of them figure out who the other are!
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
This is so good!
So both Kate and Edward were talking about Bella without knowing it! :)
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
So good! So i'm guessing Wolf Boy is Jake.
On to the next ch :)
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This start really good! :)
Cath Robsteniana chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
Hi, well I love the story, it's one of my favorites of favorites stories. Has all you can ask, love, passion, naughty things, emotional things, a little of drama, humor, so it's very good, and like I said I love it.
I hope some day you'll write the outtakes.
Kisses and hugs from Chile.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
Love this story u done a great job getting ur cast perfect
Maggieblock chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love story! Read it 2 or 3 times and decided to revisit it again! :)
Wish it was me chapter 16 . 9/18/2012
Damn it man! FOUR orgasms, I would settle for just ONE. I know that sounds horrible, but sadly it is the truth. I have been married for 14 years and have had 2 while actually having sex (with extra help) and any others I have had to ask for when he was done, if he bothered to ask if I needed help (which isn't very often). And he wonders why I am never "in the mood". I WONDER! Anyways, I love your story, it's keeping me sane right now. Please continue to write these lovely lemons so I have something to fantisize about.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
It seems like Bella/Edward made the most of their last night on the cruise *smirk*.

I really hope marriage works for them after they returned to their lives on the mainland.
irelandk chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
:-)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 9/4/2012
Jasper's reaction to seeing Bella as Miss Izzy was priceless...lol!

OMG for the meaning behind the tattoos...I wasn't expecting that!

I'm loving the chemistry between Bella and Edward in this and they are making the cruise sound all the more enjoyable. :D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Hooray for Edward connecting the pieces together but I was sad about how he dealt with the confrontation (poor Bella).

Great story!