Reviews for Dust and Bones
Fractalord chapter 1 . 1/9
Actually, if the show had continued, when the Antares had arrived at Mars, Donner would have discovered that Sharon (and maybe "The Guy Left on Mars with Donner's Girlfriend.") had lived in the habitat for several weeks, and Sharon was pregnant (Maddux? Yeah, probably.)

But this is a great story! I'm working on one fanfic where Sharon was never left on Mars (it has problems, but I'm an amateur) and it is really 'fluffy'.
HannahVintage chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
sniff. Oh boy that was great and really depressing! I just finished watching the whole series and you really did fill some parts in! Keep up the great writing!
IronQueen chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wow, very interesting interpretation. According to the show's creator, he hadn't yet decided if, when the Antares got to Mars, Sharon and Walker would be dead or if the crew would find them miraculously alive - sustained in some inexplicable way by the nurturing force of the Alpha object. Personally I kind of think that they had to be dead really. It would be very difficult to know how to progress the Zoe/Donner romance if he suddenly finds the previous love of his life, Sharon, still alive on Mars.

I've been thinking about a "virtual" season 2 ever since reading this article:

/tv/2009/10/29/how-defying-gravity-would-have-progressed-straight-from-the-creator/2/

It's James Parriot's notes on what was going to happen in series 2 or 3, and I actually trawled around my old haunt, wondering if there were like minded writers like me and wondering if an online, written series 2 might not come together through a collective effort?
Gem6 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Oh that made me cry! But then I cry when they show clips of them being left on Mars :-(

Brilliant work!

Gem x
magyk13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
That was brilliant, So brilliant it brought a tear to my eye. I think it was linked to the show very well and it could not of been improved. Very cleverly thought up. Well done!:)
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very sad. Very well written, too. I liked Jeff a lot! The way you wrote him was perfect. And Sharon was good, too. I hope you keep writing here!