Reviews for Stumbling
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
perfect perfect perfect perfect. Spot on Alistair, spot on emotional resonance, fantastic work!
Dr34ming chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Alistair is so...adorable and sweet...and perfect. Loved it.
olivegbg chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
This is probably the loveliest romance scene I've read so far.
cirruscastle chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
What I like best about this is the way it explains how the quest to meet Alistair's sister is a cataclyst that really brings the two surviving Grey Wardens of Ostagar together. I've never thought of it this way before, that losing the last chance at having a family related by blood might make Alistair think of other types of family.
kinsley5 chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
Love it. Well written. Well done.
obsydiandreams chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
wow... just wow... this is beautiful. I really like how you portray them. the comfort and everything. heh, this is, i think, the sort of thing that everone looks for...

thank you. :) you've made my night.
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
i love this... not the least of the reasons are because it doesn't necessarily portray alistair as the lovesick puppy that he sometimes comes off as. :)
tmelange chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Love the happiness. Bravo!
Beautiful Wednesday chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
This is the best kind of almost-fluff; a little angst, a little laughter and just a little steamy! ;) Beautifully written and a wonderful interpretation of the short scenes Bioware gave us!
Antigone2283 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
*giggles gleefully and reads it again*
Antigone2283 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
It's the little details in your writing that I really enjoy, like, "her hand finding the break in his armor at his elbow and gripping his arm firmly, reassuring." Something so simple creates so much more depth and vividness.
Midnight Hawk chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Very in character dialog (and sometime writing Alistair right is tricky) and hot smoochings. I like!
waiting4morning chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Love this. Game fic writers sometimes have issues fitting actual dialogue from the games into their stories, but you manage to do this seamlessly. I read your version on what Alistair or the PC was thinking and it seems so natural, as if the dialogue was originally yours and not Mr. Gaider's. Very well done.
sleepingrose chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
I'm almost done with this game and I have to say i love Alistar! This is really well done!
K. M. Anderson chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I don't know what more to say but: Wow! Very well written.