Reviews for Artful Manipulations
cfigueroa78 chapter 12 . 2/1
Finally! Cordelia was killed ... I was looking forward to that. The only ones who are great here are Buffy, Angelus and I even include Oz. Buffy was hurt, alone and abandoned by everyone she loved and they still don't show enough remorse after hearing that she's "dead". I'm hoping Xander and Willow are next. Giles had no business even being her watcher - he failed in his job to look out for Buffy marvelously.
cfigueroa78 chapter 11 . 2/1
All I have to say about this story and your writing is - I love it! I am so addicted that I had to force myself to take breaks instead of reading for hours. The plot is very unique and wonderful. I like the way you re shaped the characters - such a great twist. I honestly hope the Scooby gang get what they deserve for the way they treat Buffy. And please, make Cordelia suffer!
spangelsbitch chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
LOVE THIS STORY! I also love how you did Angelus as I don't come anywhere close to it! By the way, where did the poem come from?! It sounds soo interesting!
LPeck chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Great fic! I love how Angelus played the scoobies and got evil Buff in the end!
sseau1 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
Wonderful...I love how Angel and Buffy are together and now Angelus n Buffy. What a great story I'm glad you shared it with us. On to the sequel.
sseau1 chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
WOW...Your art of torture is very gruesome and yet different from other "torturer scene" I've read...I can't believe Buffy left but that's so her anyway., Good to know they will be reuitned again.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
YES...that bitch is gone., gosh what a pain., well I did state in my earlier reviews I'm a Cordelia hater. WOW...He turned the Slayer but of course its Angelus. Dang loving this...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Dang girl can you write some smut or what...damn I'm fanning myself i'm so Ain't nothin' finer than a nekked (naked) Angelus.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Dang...Willow going all "mean girl" on Buffy after seeing the ring. And Xander he's such an ass. Loved this chapter too.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I always like that eps., this one even better. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2013 that was a trip but I can deal with that. I mean I accepted his reason of accepting his possessiveness of Buffy., Great writing.
sseau1 chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
Hmmmmm a nekkid Angelus is nice. Alright Buffy I knew she was going to let him back in.
sseau1 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Ok the Queen Bitch n Angelus scene wasn't that bad., I thought I was going to gag when he kissed her but I didn't., but this one was pretty good esp., the torture scene with Dru n Spike...gosh you're good.
sseau1 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Love this Chapter with Dru and the Slayer., ahhh too bad she didn't stake Dru.