Reviews for I'm In Love With My Manservant
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Very cute!
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
You made me laugh out loud in my kitchen _ Luckily there was no one else around :p I haven't seen Blackadder, so I could only guess what was yours and what wasn't, but it was a humorous read! Thanks for seeing the idea and putting it into words!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aaaaah! This is so funny! I love that you've merged the two, good choices!

and the ending was brilliant!

:D
Xanie chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love the wise woman!

She sounds pretty hackin' awesome.
YourFavouriteEvets chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
haha loved this story - bit scary in sections... but it will have to do. :D however, I will have you know some statements are pm worthy... lol :D ei. ("I know much which is unknown to most.") and the whole wrestling on the ground bit ... ;) take care.
merlinfan93 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I can't believe Merlin actually listened to the man who told him to put leaches in his mouth! This was really funny XD
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
well i dunno, the wise woman obviously got them to sleep together...so she should be entirely dismissed :P hahahahahaha.
WitchyWeasel chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
OMG Merlin Blackadder, two of my favourite things and of course I recognised all the Blackadder quotes. Not a slash fan but this was just brilliant. Thanks for giving me a good laugh!
MissSnowFox chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
(slaps myself on the forehead) of course! This fits so well! Blackadder is so similar to our lovely Arthur, and the plot fits the show PERFECTLY! I love how you added your own twist to it at the end by having Merlin visit those people as well- very cleaver! All in all, really good idea, and well written!
BuckleMyShoe chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh my god, this is absolutely brilliant! I was laughing the whole way through! This is one of my fave Blackadder episodes; I can't believe I never thought of this, it fit's so well.

Now I can't help but think of the scene at the beginning of the episode where her father tells her to become a prostitute, except with Merlin and Gaius... XD
Razo Imprie chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
EFFING AWESOME!
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hmm, this actually makes me want to dig out my Blackadder boxes. Haven't seen it since last Winter when the annual Christmas BBC showing was. This is off review subject but I'll forget to ask: have you seen Blackpool and/or Casanova?

I love the peice with the physician.

I haven't seen that episode I don't believe, but parts of this are just undeniably BBC/Blackadder, so I can guess.

Sorry, I began laughing at 'cone' typo, instead of crone, and I couldn't stop to the end. From both the story and my recent spate of laughs.

“Greasy hair, big ears, pasty skin, has mental affliction.”

That just about sums up Merlin.

But yeah, awesomne, hilarious and awesome as always. I may come to Oz and find out what in Sorkin's name happened to you if I ever don't get to say that it was awesome.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
LOL! Funny! :)
lawla chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Love it even though I'm not a slasher :D

Haha, Blackadder and Merlin are pretty much two of my favourite things anyway but you slot it all together really well. ;)

And loved the young crone bit tbh - I actually loled much to the bewilderment of my mother. That bit gets me everytime in Blackadder :L

Cute ending as well (:

Added to C2 :D
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I just laughed for 5 minutes solid about Arthur's "manservant." Totally hilarious! And the ending, to- very well done!