Reviews for Off of the Flat Earth
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
Heksie chapter 15 . 10/11/2012
Avery sweet ending!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 15 . 9/10/2012
This was very good. Thank you so much for writing it.
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Though I am reviewing on this chapter I have gotten to I think Chapter 7, where Harry gives his 'I am Harry freakin' Potter speach' lol anyways. I like this story but I'm afraid I can't continue with it. I am having a hard time with the point of view. I don't usually even read first person stories at all if that helps you realize this is constructive critisism and not a flamer... My problem is that it goes from Harry to Snape's POV to fast and with no warnings or anything that it is too hard for me to keep up I just have to keep reading to figure it out. Re-read that scene with the 'I am Harry freakin' Potter' speach in it and I'm sure you'll see what I mean, or have a close friend read it and give you a better explanation
You're All So Vacant chapter 15 . 5/21/2012
Awww! This fic was amazing! (Though I am slightly sad that there appears to be no sequel DX)

Seriously, I loved it.
Alysisaacs17 chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
You did well with keeping the characchters in err cant rember the word sorry, I loved your story 3 Great story line x.
Rika100 chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
This is great! I love the ending! Great job. :)
CookieMonster1393 chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
loved it! are you going to write a sequel? id love to read it like i bet many others wud too. )
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
That was amazing. Update soon.
lttlbrat93 chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
oh very nice is there a squeal
Priestess Catatonia chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I hope its alright if I give some criticism, because I was looking through your reviews and if there was any "criticism" it was more insulting than helpful. So, I have some suggestions.

First of all, you need to get a beta even if this fic is complete. Any and all authors have editors and us "little" people of the fanfiction world need betas.

Second of all, a story is like a jewelry chest. It has various decorations on the outside and an unmistakable lock that can only be opened with ONE key. Half the job is finding the key. The other is recognizing how valuable the chest is, not the jewelry inside. Does that make any sense? I'm trying to say is you need to make the readers work for the plot. You're creating this fantastic world with characters you love. It needs to be expressed. Do you love Harry because he's emotional? HOW is he emotional? Show that. Make a reference to how much he loves Severus' actions or peculiarities if they really love each other that. Is it likely that people that used to hate each other so much can get over their anger? How and why? Make THAT interesting. If you love Severus' complex nature, then express that. Show the contradictory nature in some event. You can't give the jewelry and the key at the same time. Then what's the point of the chest? What's the point of a story if everything is already known to the reader?

If that didn't make any sense, never mind then. But I can tell from your writing, you have alot of potential. It just needs some practice.
Lela951 chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
Sorry to say the story was poorly written. But. I cant say it was all bad lol. I like the story line but i just feel it could have been developed better.
Lumcer chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
lol sry but that last chapter was kind of cheesie but still good! I can't wait till the next one comes out! YAYAY great story! Really Great!

KCK-Lumcer

P.S. Thanks for finishing it!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
good story, I like it
DesertRoseFallen chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
Aw! Was that the ending? It was so sweet!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »