Reviews for Betting
ecstasasaur chapter 22 . 12/8/2017
I read this fic about 5 or 6 years ago and I stopped around chapter 10. I decided to go back and read it and boi am I so glad I did. This fic is absolutely amazing and I loved the fight scenes in the last few chapters. I love this.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
This is such an amazing story! I just found it a few weeks ago and I've read it at least 5 times by now! And I'm so excited that your bio was recently updated and you're going to be writing more! :) :) You are such a talented writer and thank you so much for this story! 3
vinsmokesanji chapter 16 . 1/14/2017
it's funny how Sanji relates everything back to what Zoro would think or just Zoro in general xD xD xD
RoannaD.Zocious chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
hhahahahaha.. Fluff... Sometimes i think it actually suits.. especially their pre-time skip appearance..
RoannaD.Zocious chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
So, I'm gonna start reading this... and I beg you... please finish it..
ParrieGrayx chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
One of my favorite ZoSan FF :)
Subaru's dreams chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
What a great story. I really really love it. You are not only writing well you have so much emotions and thoughts in it it's great. Thanks for that story. I hope it will go on soon cause I want Zoro and Sanji meet again.
TheSlayers'Archive chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
by
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 17 . 2/28/2016
"It is a common psychological maxim that the murderer always returns to the scene of the crime."

my immediate comeback was "So why'd you come back? I'm sure there are loads of paperwork for the paper boy to check at his desk..."
but yea...I'm sure I'd get shot for that...
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 8 . 2/23/2016
"Zoro no more made love then he was handsome. Zoro was hot; and he fucked. period"

*drops orgasm*...I'm totally fine...I didn't do what you thought I did...cause i didn't... (that's a lie, I totally did just feel my undies combust at that image to Sanji's words...) Look what you did to me! Lol
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
I so like Sanji in this. good read btw, very captivating
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
"Particularities"...I read it as "Partials" im messing up so bad! lol
LockDaisy chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
Hey, I just wanted you to know that this is still one of my absolute fave fan fictions of all time! Like... this is one of those fics where I go back and periodically reread the entire thing, simply because I love it so much. The plot is fantastic, the characterization is superb, all the character interactions are amazing, and your writing stile is just gorgeousincredibleperfect.

And simply put, there's no way for me to summarize all my love for this story. So let me say this: this story is positively fantastic, and I am so very thankful that it exists. This is truly one of the best gems in the entire fandom! :D
Kyle chapter 22 . 1/5/2016
This is god damn good ! I just cant get over it its just awesome, but will it update soon?
Onobaby chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
Oh my goodness! What a great story! I have been reading this non-stop! I love me some Zoro Sanji action! Thank you and hope you finish soon? Haha!