Reviews for Cherish
libbyluvs chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I'm just going to have to read all of your stories now. Gods...
Kaleia chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
God this is adorable! But poor Mika cause of her nightmares. But so funny of Magnus having new rims,Ratchet is such a pervert,poor Optimus has mud all over him,the part Elita poops and fart ( farts like her daddy lol!). Love the part how Optimus sings and dance with Elita before and so kind of him washes Mikaela in return.

Though Megan Fox/Mikaela Banes birthday is the same as mine! I'm turning 23 this month! So cool!

Elita's sailor dress is adorable. The dance between her parents is adorable to.

Great job!
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This is so sweet! I love your Danceverse!
angel897 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
loved it
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Hey,i just got done finishing all ur stories on here. they were amazing! took me like three days to finish,but it was worth it! Great job and keep up the great work!
Camfield chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nothing to say here but that it was sexy and beautiful. I love reading your stories!
xdevilsxangelx chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Omg yes I have the same birthday has Optimus! :D
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
tour stories are so good
pinkbutterflies chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was so adorable I loved it!
femme4jack chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awwwwwwww :)

I must admit I REALLY like the moments when Mikaela get's him off in his full sized mech form. Would like to have more of that the other way around, too ;)

OP is the most adorable dad ever.
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
my son has an angel kiss on his forehead, too. only his is a little line, not a cybertronian glyph. ;D

loved this!

signed,

onewhowatches :3
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aww! This is so sweet!
SwedishDragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
great story! :D
Scarlett Spider-Girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ohhhhhh! So cute! You know, the first time I crossed over the OP/MK stiry, I was kinda "hmmm, that sounds kinda weird" but now, boy, am I glad I found it! And you have an awesome style of writing! I envy you for it! I love Lines, love Call and Love Cherish! You are so awesome . Hope you feel like writing some more OP/MK stories, I will be looking for them -wink wink-

Scarlett
BoredTech chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I can't believe I've never reviewed this story and its like the 3rd time I've read it! Please write another one!:)