Reviews for The Journey
Nivaegae chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
amazing fic!
Vampy chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
This is a great little story you wrote there! I'm suprised you only have 20 reviews. So here's another. I really liked the fact how you made Rodney come to terms with it. It was very gradual and natural. I also enjoyed how you involved sgc and how you involved all the different characters, they were refreshing and well written. So hope you'll write lost more! Thanks! And take care! ;) V.
hajimebassaidai chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
I liked the use of the SG1 dynamic to bring Rodney back to his team and the slow realisation of what he'd be missing. Great story!
juliet164 chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
Great story, I hoped that mckay would have told carson the truth.
angw chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
I really enjoyed this - especially the interaction with SG1 and the explanation of who Rodney talked to when he was partly ascended. Cheers.
angw chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
I like that Cam changes his opinion of Rodney actions speak louder than words. Great infirmary banter.
angw chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Good old Jackson giving Rodney's reasons to think about how him leaving the team will affect the others and himself.
angw chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Great chapter. Nice SG-1 and Rodney moments. With all the kidnapping and torture SG-1 has had over the years, I'm sure they may be able to talk to Rodney.
angw chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
An interesting exploration of the fall out from Rodney's torture. I like how you have described his emotional and physical breakdown and it's effects on the others.
Silverthreads chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Good story, thoroughly enjoyed. :)
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Fascinating turn of plot. I like it!
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Interestingly paced, these first two chapters. I'm very interested to see what you do with the next chapters.
Ferryman chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Absolutely love it!

Love Ronon trying to go back for revenge (and part of me wish they'd let him). Everyone was so true to character and love the underlying humour throughout.

Love the new aliens. Enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Great job.

Mxx
ElisaD263 chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
YAY! Loved the story!

The ending was perfect...Rodney having a nightmare and going to a balcony and Carson going to him...so very much Carson!

Rodney opening up a little to his friend and deciding not to leave his team, his friends and family!

Added this story to favorites! Well done and thanks for sharing it with us! Hope to see more SGA/Rodney whumping from you! _
ElisaD263 chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Cam is changing his opinion of Rodney...about time! _

First we had Brave!Rodney, now we have Hero!Rodney...cool!

Loved the ending to this chapter, Sheppard and Rodney playing togher...so cute!

On to the last chapter!