Reviews for THREE Under the Beech Tree
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
I'm assuming Hermione will ask Ron about those scars later? Good job.
Tamira chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I liked it even though the short, sudden switch to Ron's perspective was a bit annoying.
I had to laucgh at Hermione thinking in purple prose about Ron and then being irritated with herself and I thought that the whole interaction between Ron and Hermione felled (felt?) natural and like something that could have happend just like this.
loralu chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Just the type of sobering conversation these characters would have had the day before the funeral. nice balance with the characters unknowing/knowing attraction without it being out of the story line or the characters personalities.

Great Stuff! Totally enjoying not just the story in itself but in they way you write it. Looking forward to more :)
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Great one-shot.
oOoJadedoOo chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
very well written, I love the idea of it I can picture them talking under the tree and knwo they would have discussed it great job!
Billybob - csagun36 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I could easily imagine this happening in cannon, although JKR was never so straightforward about her attraction to him. Well done!
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Awh, Ron. We never give him that much of cred really... but he is heroic. Harry is forced to be it but Ron just is.

Good write!