Reviews for Red Flag
Cascia chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Update... please
suspensegirlinc chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
oh man...and here I was thinking it'd be solved at the end. It certainly did seem like it was going rather quickly in that direction. *shrug* Ah well. Update soon! I really liked this! ;)
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
beautiful. PLEASE continue this story as a regular thing. i'm dying.

by the way i personally LOVED the scrubs quote
Mrs.Cohen chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
So, so good. I got chills! I love the feeling in this story and how Chuck is the one biding for her- we don't see that a lot around here! Please update again soon.
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I really like how passionate this story is, and that Chuck is the pursuer FOR ONCE! Sorry I am just very frustrated about season 3 and that Blair has to be "the man" of the relationship.

To be honest I hope she DUMPS his sorry A*S! Then he could reevaluate his jack*ss behaviour and start fighting for her and as Nate so elaborately pu it : "Man up! And TELL HER!" That he is sorry that is.

In season 3 it's like she is the first thing in his life, until somehting else comes along, and considering that he is in the business world and has family issues... something else is CONSTANTLY comming along, and Blair is there to be nothing but his "proverbial punching bag"... UGH!

Anyway, I hope he will continue to fight fo rher, since I am assuming that they broke up a while ago, but then couldn't stay away and had consntaly come back for sex, only it wasn't just sex with them EVER. And then she had the thing with Dan, and that's how we got here... I hope I am right )

The only thing I didn't like was that the guy she tried to have a relationship with after im was DAN. Not because I don't like him or because e is form Brooklyn, but because they are the only two people on the show who HAVEN'T slept together just so that the writers can have some scrwed up storylines, a good example here is the Chuck and Vanessa 1 minute after sex scene that didn't do anything for anyone after that and was only briefly mentioned in 2x25. Instead they could have saved that pairing for after he and Blair broke up, so that he woudl try to be with VAnessa but when he'd notice that Blair truly did try to KET HIM go and was almost glad he tried to move on, he would dump the slutty cheap Vanessa and fight for Blair for the rest of the season 4... or something like that.

So yeah I hope that we won'thave Dan and Blair sleeping together in season 4 or 5, maybe they could start having some lovey dovey relationship, and maybe I would be OK wiht it all if it got REALLY serious as in more serious than Derena and Dair lasted for like most of season 4, but even then it would be a shame if the only two purely platonic people had sex.

Of course anything is better than Chuck and Jenny... that is just incest and I hope PTA responds to THAT if it suddenly comes along in the show.

Of course when I say that Dair should be serious I mean that I want a DBC triangle with Chuck plotting and scheming, and we could have awkward family dinners at Van der Basses, poor Blair sitting btw D and C, and then VAnessa who would see how both of the guys didn't even care she was int he room.

sorry for hte ramble,

great chapter

hope you update soon

Izz
brains.and.beauty chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
wow that was soo good.

and i think i know where you got the idea from. scrubs right? the elliot/jordan convo. (i was MAJORLY into scrubs a few years ago and i basically have this whole convo memorized. and i shipped perry/jordan hard and something tells me you did too lol)

please continue this :)
van chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
:D great!

plz continue!
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
prett confusing. why doesnt he want to be in a relationship with her? what happened?
sasha-yl27 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
i love it ! really good begining , i would love to read more.

great job:)
Little Lushy Lion chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
DEFINATELY continue. ;)
karen chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I forget myself, annex that serious entertained that Blair creates that this Alicia behind Chuck but actually this lover of her, only of imagining as serious it already I am laughing lol.
karen chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Do you know what serious really good and new I believe? It is that Alicia was falling in love with Blair and his chief was competing with Chuck for Blair's, serious attention entertained to see if Blair might feel things for Alicia or is decided by Chuck lol, so certainly that you must continue with this! :)
Glamourous Queen B chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I think this is an amazing begining. I will be glad if you continue ;)
cintiacs chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I think you could have made the CB final scene a little longer. But, overall, it's a good fic. Glad I'm not the only one who sees the similarities between Chuck/Blair and Perry/Jordan ;)
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow. I really love this. It's good. *nods* But I don't think you should could continue it unless it ends well. XD I know that seems obvious, and you certainly shouldn't do it just for my benefit, but...I've gotten into too many angsty fics lately. If you continue this it shouldn't be long and it should end with CB in a relationship. XD Haha. Who am I kidding? This is your story. Do what you want with it. lol. I loved the Alicia/Blair tension and CB (never/haven't been in a) relationship (?) tension was great too. Dang they light a screen and they set it on fire. ;p

Great job. )