Reviews for I Love A Rainy Night
lara5170 chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
This story is kind of odd & I don't know what to think about the ending, if this is the ending. I'm dying to know what's going on. Why wouldn't Sessh have called Kagome, knowing she was alone & pregnant & that he'd left her be herself for 3 months? She was so upset in the 1st chapter that she was crying over what seemed to be a regular occurrence for her, that Sessh hadn't been keeping in touch with her since he left. I also noticed there hasn't been any mention of whether Kagome is a miko in this story. There are so many questions, about an assortment of things hinted at in this story, that I'd love to ask. I just have to hope that there will be more chapters.
Miko-Of-The-Cherry-Blossoms chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Love it! Please update soon! I really want to know what happens next!
Peyton Cummings chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
you should keep going with this story
lauriexrochelle chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
im kinda confused. I know you said this was only a two chappie thing, but it sorta feels like you just ended in the middle of a story. If you really aren't continuing with it, you might want to change the last sentence or two, because it sounds like theres going to be more chapters. but i love your story. much love.
Mizafluffytaillover chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
*gasp* is it done? oh nos! great story i hope you continue with it! its great!
Trelweny Rosephoenixwolf chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Very cute. I love how they get together, though I feel the physical closeness happened much too soon and would have been sweeter -more poignant- happening much further down the road of life. However I can see that the situation of her in his sweatshirt could not be wasted. _

Though you said it's only a two chapter story something feels... incomplete. I'm not sure quite why -can't place my finger on it. I simply feel like I've been left hanging somehow.

Overall I like it. _ Thanks for writing.
machoupitchounette chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
cute :)
Grostique-Writer chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Please tell me that you are planning to finish this story? I understand it's a two shot, so a sequel would be nice when you get the chance, just to suggest.
GothicHime89 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Wait, so the story just ends like that?
UGAgirl chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
These two chapters hardly seem connected at all, no interaction between the two. Very let down ending, but oh well. Written well though.