Reviews for Don't Leave Me
Supernova Sunrise chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I don't really like the use of emotes ":p" in stories...but that's just me. o_o'
A.H. Nox chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
Interesting ending! I really like how you combined other qualities from Arina's works as well...very clever! You really improved from the 1st chapter and i congradulate you!
A.H. Nox chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
nice twist~love it! another suggestion...i think it might be easier to read if the POV were different from each other. Either state that it's another person's POV. Thank you!
A.H. Nox chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I like this. Shizumasa needs a break from Haine-chan. Suggestion. please add more details. This might be a "just dialogue" thing but everything is very vague. I couldn't tell she was already done with school or not. Also when Takanari comes into the story i can't tell if the dialogue is between TakanriXSakura or between the three of them. I look forward to the rest though! and I hope you haven't been offended by my citicism...
Moon's Grace chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
It was really good!~

I'm the 10th review and you know what that means... *wink wink*

Sequel Time

_
Guest chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
i totally love ur story!

write more!
Im not Justin chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Really funny at the beginning and i like the complex situation of the whole thing. I love it ~~~ 333333333 poor dead dad T-T
Fuka chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
Hey! Do a sequel! Please! That was not that satisfying to me! Please? I want to know what's going to happen to Sakura. -
Cster chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
:) The ending was sweetly brilliant, yet a bit teary. I really hope you do a sequel because Takanari-sama gets almost no love.
DarkMarionette182 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
hehe, yay! OOOOOO a sequel? that would be lovely, i wonder what it will be about? hmmmm, maybe sakura's siblings's life in the togu house? hehe, who knows, if u do end up making a sequel, keep me posted
DarkMarionette182 chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
pleasepleasepleaseplease update soon!
Electric Candlelight chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Hm...I would make it more clear when the story begins and your notes at both parts end. Also, in one of your sentences you used the wrong form of here. I hope this helps.
Cster chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I like your story so far. Shizumasa needs love too lol :)
anime-manga lovers chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
cool! liked the chapter but ive never read/seen what ur writting about. M RATED! and u yeld at ME for making MY story rated m! *pouts* whatev ill get over it. any reason y its reated m? a lemon perhaps? *evil smirk* and u called ME perverted! haha! anyway... plz e-mail or something(facebook) me the anime/manga this is a bout so i wont be as confused. if u send a manga then try to use mangafox .com. ttyl! _