Reviews for Give You The Stars
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
God, Buzz is so sweet. This story makes me want to dig my Buzz out of my closet and cuddle him. ;)

The139Blossom chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
awwwwwww how sweet
Da p chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Buzz and Jessie kiss each other's lips. This story is my favorite story.
Funkywatermelon chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Cute! Keep up the good work!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Cute Cute Cute! Also, you NAILED Andy's playtime style. I almost felt like I was watching a film of it, great job!
sg1princess8 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hey, I really l;ike your stories! I've read most of them I think. I would only say, maybe you should make this one and the ones that kinda go after it chapters instead of seperate stories. I read the later one's first because that's how they appear on the list, and I was sort of confused. Not really a review, sorry, just sort of a suggestion!

Keep Writing!

twitterp4ted chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
This story is very creative. A unique concept. No one really thinks about how a doll would feel about having her first kiss during playtime. Nice! XD
samuraistar chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I listened to the song while I read it! So cute! I've never heard it before, but what a way to hear it for the first time! Squee!

I love your stories, Ms. Collins! You're so good!
samuraistar chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Hi, Ms. Collins! I'm back with more adoring reviews!

"make you the center of his universe..." that was genius! Woody and Bo are such good, supporting friends! *hugs* Moving on!
Yukaido chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Another great BuzzxJessie fanfic! Love it!
shopgirl152 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Another good one; I really like this one; it's adorable.
keep-me-posted chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
Sorry for the constant reviews on your stories, but you write amazing Buzz/Jessie stories, so I feel after reading them and enjoying them that I MUST leave a comment, lol. This was amazing. I loved it! :]
chrissycat chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
*sigh* that was so romantic!
elfen chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
So cute *-*
KarmaTS chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I just adore your Toy Story fanfics. They are so cute. It warms my heart. I can't wait to see more Toy Story Fics from you. 3