Reviews for Beautiful Ending
Team Wingless chapter 1 . 2/22
Oooh, steamy, you have quite a hook in the beginning an a knack for erotica. What I would recommend though is to break up these big chunks of narrative text, the big paragraphs tend to intimidate some readers. A trick I do is take 2 sentences and find ways to combine them into one, that cuts my paragraph in half and ultimately tightens everything up.

Good job :)
sarah chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
loved it
Alia92 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was soooooooooooooo beautiful! :{ Thank you!
Kaitlin A. Blagg chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Okay, I'm sometimes annoyed by the CloTi marriage or pregnancy things but this one is just...awwwwwwhwhhhh! It's so sweet and adorable and I absolutely loved it[:
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
OH MY GOSH! *O* this was lovely! *O* I've been looking everywhere for this fics ever since SE launched the new Dissidia 012 trailers x3 great job ;) I loved it!
tifa07 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I love this story. It's very interesting and I love to think that this will be the ending for Cloud at Dissidia. Great job, you wrote this well. Definitely one of my favorites.
Leia1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh I love this I was watching the clips on line and wondering way people don't mention this in fan fiction! and here you are!
rokusan23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
:D you are an awesome possum... haha. more! a squallxrinoa like this would be nice :) dissidia fics are too much yaoi ugh. im not a fan of buttsecks. or terra gang bang O.o dear cosmos, spare me...
Dark Vizard447 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Out of all the Final Fantasy games, seven is my favorite. I wish they would remake the game. They would make a huge load of money off of it. From what I heard now, Square is posting a petition or something on their website asking how many people want it. I don't why they bother since the game is rated as one of the greatest games of all time and has millions of fans everywhere
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Aww! So cute! I love the part at the end, and I especially love the conversation between Cloud and Squall. Have you thought about possibly writing a companion fic to this, featuring our favorite "lone wolf" SeeD? XD Great story, and it's definitely going on my favorites list. Thanks for an excellent read!
JC-zala chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Oh, I've read this one in Livejournal. And I just had to reread it again here.

I find this story very relaxing and beautiful. You've played out the thoughts and emotions so well. It's so like Cloud to be like that. He was totally in-character here. I admire that.

Great job.
SorrowsFlower chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
WAH! I can't believe I just read this now! Sorry!

Anyway, I never played Dissidia, but I thought this was very beautiful and moving... I especially love the part where Squall and Cloud are talking! I'm a sucker for both FF7 and 8, and I love it when their stories mesh! BWAHAHA!

And I'm pretty sure that even though Cloud forgets about Tifa, his heart will still remember her, and they'll always find their way back to each other... *sigh, hopeless romantic mode*

Fantastic work, as is to be expected from you! And as usual, you managed to pry me away from studying! Anyway, heading back to the books again! Just wanted to say well done!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Well damn...now I really want to go and play Dissidia...

Their sales dept. should thank you for being awesome, I certainly am.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
S.Zix chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Ah. Cloud/Tifa and amnesia. Often done, but interesting given its occurrence in game (which you mentioned, so yay for you!).

I will preface by saying that I haven't played Dissidia, so I might not know what I'm talking about.

I basically have only one criticism for this piece, but it's kind of a large one. So here goes. I think that you left too much in summary. As in, you said 'this happened, this happened, this happened,' but you did not actually talk about any of that in detail. It's written in the same style as the summary on the back of a book. I think, since you're trying to convey some sort of Cloud haze, you could do that better with some summary and a few more specific shots. You did this on a deadline, but now that you have the time, maybe you could go back and add some scenery and particular sequences in Dissidia where Cloud may have thought of Tifa. It think that that would add some color and lustre to this piece of fanfiction and make the reader really believe that he misses Tifa instead of just having Cloud tell us that he does.

On the other hand, I think that the sentiment is good. I love Cloud's response to Squall when he says that they should go on a mission again. Cloud is very direct and no nonsense. He might form attachments to his fellow Dissidia party members, but he belongs in his world and with Tifa, and I find a Cloud like that very interesting. I always consider Cloud very wishy-washy, but I can see a post-Advent Children Cloud turning into the Cloud here. And I like the idea.

I guess I just don't buy it as well. Perhaps too short and not enough detail?

As always, thank you for the story!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/19/2009