Reviews for Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman
2x2handsofblu chapter 1 . 1/18
Love this series! Absolutely fantastic. Haven't seen a good master spike fanfic in awhile. I know it's been awhile since you wrote this but are you planning to write a sequel? Can't wait for the third phase and a baby hellhound for Chloe!
whydoesitmatter1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Great story you should make a sequel about when spike gets chipped so he calls chole for help?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awww...! So sweet!
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I want the third phase! Please! Continue! This was great. Funny and sweet and hot.
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Awesome story! I like it, and would love to read more! Keep up the great work, and until next time! Laila :k
DoctorWho41 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Keep going
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Love this. I really hope there's a continuation for this. Need to mosey on over to your LJ to check. Lol.
pyxap chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Cant wait for a third part of this :) so far its amazing, i was iffy about a Chloe/Spike pairing but this definately works.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oooooooowooooh
Smegs chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I really likey! This was bloody brilliant! I haven't gone further down your list yet so I don't know if you have a sequel to this story, but if you don't, please do write a sequel! However, judging by the comments in the reviews I don't think you have done another fic in this particular series. Please make a third installment - I can't wait to find out what the "Third Phase" is, hehehe!
milen748 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
i love it!
Lil bit chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Please either update or do another installment I really want to know where this goes :) x
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I definitely liked this! More please :)
NightWorldFreak chapter 1 . 7/1/2010