Reviews for Losing Reality
animelover58 chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Continue please I beg of you... PLEASE!
AceOfKnaves chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Ok, just read through this story, and I have got to say, I am loving it!
Aside from a few spelling or grammar errors (happens to the best of us), this has been very well written. And I don't just mean by fanfic standards. I have honestly been enjoying this story immensely.
It's rather impressive how you managed to take the cliff hanger ending of the animated series, and write this huge story based off of it! Terra coping with memory loss is a great way to drive the plot, her and Beast Boy getting together felt natural, instead of forced or rushed, and Slade (or Mr. Wilson, if you prefer) is completely in character with the psuedo-creepy, hidden in the shadows act. I really want to know what he has planned for Terra.
You wrote all of the characters pretty well, and there weren't any times I had to stop and think "wow, THAT was out of character." Sure you took some liberties with them, but that's part of the fun of fanfiction. The jokes are also pretty funny. So far, my favorite has been "What have you got to loose if you try on a dress?" "My dignity…. My self respect…. My soul…." "Sure, but no one cares about those things!" I honestly laughed out loud at that one.
Also, the suspense is really well written. I keep wondering what's going to happen next!
Speaking of which, I'm really, REALLY hoping you haven't abandoned this fic completely. It's really too good to become yet another unfinished story on this site. I really mean that.
So, yeah, if you're still on this site at all, I hope you'll continue this story at some point. There's no rush, it's your story after all and there's nothing worse than feeling rushed, but it would be really cool to see how this ends.
T.T.F.N.! Ta Ta For Now!
NegaDuck chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
come on add a new chapter already I want to see what happens.
NegaDuck chapter 18 . 1/26/2013
I want to see the next chapter and try to make a lemon between BB and Terra while you are at it bye.
NegaDuck chapter 18 . 12/24/2012
Christmas is tomorrow and i hope that you add a new chapter for that time marry Christmas hop you get good presents and family time.
NegaDuck chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
It was nice when put that little reference to The Dark Knight and great that made them fell in love update soon for Christmas if you can. Bye.
NegaDuck chapter 18 . 12/9/2012
I love this story and that BB and Terra are in love chrismas is a few weeks away you make a new chapter when school Gos on winter break review soon bye.
NegaDuck chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
You should really update soon and try to make a lemon while you are at it.
NegaDuck chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
You really should add a lemon in the next chapter as a Christmas present for Beast Boy and Terra bye.
NegaDuck chapter 18 . 10/6/2012
I am very pleased that that are in love but make it even more romantic in the next chapter I will review you soon bye.
NegaDuck chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
I am NegaDuck
I love this story so far but you should update soon.
I will give you some ideas maybe even lemons.
But thay will have to wait because I have upcoming school days.
I will try to give you some reviews while I am in school.
But until then write you later bye.
Insinidy chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
New chapter coming soon. Sorry for the delay
That-Hamster-Wheel chapter 17 . 8/11/2011
Hey this story is amazing and very well written. I was wondering if you were having writers block or if this is simply abandoned. I think you should continue it. I would read this story over and over again because it is that good. Please consider finishing it. Good luck with this and all your future works.

- Sora
TeenTitansG0 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I started laughing the second I read the third paragraph. You got that from "Stranger than Fiction", didn't you? Its hilarious. I like the story and can't wait to finish.
Kelon Darklight chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
You know that 3rd degree burns are the highest possible? You should correct this, as it doesnt make any sense.