Reviews for On the Musing of Modern Fairy Tales
Omfg this killed me. It was perf XD
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
AMAZING
KimberlyJolie34 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
That was pure brilliance! I loved it! You are a very gifted writer and I can't wait to read more of your work. Thanks for being awesome!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Now that you mention it, I see the similarities. Can I imagine Starfire dressing everyone in costumes.

Also WAFF. So much of it, it makes me smile.
aylathetitan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love this! You did such a great job of making everything so realistic!i thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
toolazytologin chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
AHhhhh so good!
Went and watched Enchanted just because of this fanfic :) the roles you matched up are perfect! Made everything perfecttttt

kelllzz
phoenixbird264 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I love this story! It's cute, sweet, hilarious and funny. Now I feel the need to watch Enchanted again.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Very sweet and WAFFY.
L.Bud chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
HAHAHA! Loved the references from your other stories (makes me want to read Argent and Hotspot now...) and nice picking out the similarities between the characters. The last dancing bit just made my hopeless-romantic side swoon...Gosh, that sounds weird.
Souffles In Space chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
THIS WAS CUTE AND FUNNY AND A RELAXING READ

AND THEN THE END CAME AND IT FELT LIKE I WAS BEING SUCKER-PUNCHED IN THE HEART WITH SPARKLES

THE ROBSTAR SHIPPER IN ME IN SCREAMING WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Titanimalluver28 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This...was...AMAZING!
KroovyRed chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was both funny and just utterly adorable! I loved it!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Cuuuute...

*laughs* I could just see Robin's grumpy face, Cyborg confiscating the popcorn and a couple dozen other moments from their interactions, right from the show.

And then sap. So much sap. (Romance good, sap bad. Yes, there is a difference. No, Matsuri is not a romantic, so she's a bit biased about this.)
HiroLemonFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Thank you for giving me a fanfic idea.
jbug chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Yo! The last time I saw this movie, I instantly made the same connections of Robin, Starfire, and Raven! But not Beastboy and Cyborg, they were a little difficult.