Reviews for Don't I Know You?
Camilla10 chapter 12 . 4/1
What happened to this story?
decadenceofmysoul chapter 12 . 3/18
Awesome story so far!
Zelda Ray chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
lovetwilight247 chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Hi. I just read your AN and I'm sorry. My only advice is to ignore those reviews which bring you sadness. I love your story. Thank you sooooo much.
revinabluemoon chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
i enjoy your style of writing and your imagination and i hope you write more storys. :) :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Can't just end there?! Gutted!
Thought it was a great story, would love to read it complete though...
Story Obsessed chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
It's been 3 years... Safe to assume you're done here ;(
MyladyNancy chapter 12 . 10/23/2014
i don't know if you are ever come back to this story. at least it has a sort a ending. but I would sure would like to see your vision of the adventure continue, watch them become strong and united as a family. I am not so fond of the blatant sex i prefer the story line but it was not too offensive. hope you come back to this
MyladyNancy chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
I know this story has not been finished, but I can't stop reading. I hope by the time i get to chapter 12 you may have been inspired or i will half to finish it my self and hate my imagination.
MyladyNancy chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
i am loving this. just a note, the distance to New Zealand is 5000 miles not 500.
MyladyNancy chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
I don't know the problem of the one reader. I am enjoying your story...
MyladyNancy chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
so are you English? some of your terms indicate that. the US school system is not quite the same as the GB and some word are decidedly British. loving the story so far.
tdavi8 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Why did you stop writing? Please finish this story, at least give some kind of ending.
RDoster2012 chapter 12 . 7/8/2014
I really enjoyed reading this as well! I wish it was completed.. I feel that that the best way to proceed would be to turn Bella, but with the strong relationship she is building with Charlie, might make that difficult... but I do hope that you will update this story sometime soon
babesbraves chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
I know it's been three years from your last update but please consider finishing this fantastic book! You have put so much into it that it would be a great loss not to see it finished!
1,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »