Reviews for Don't I Know You?
Imnotsurereally chapter 12 . 3/18
Love this story! Even thought it's been awhile since you updated, I still hope that you will continue it soon! Love the different take on all of it and can't wait to see where it goes next!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 3/13
I don't get it. If they are watching entire days through one another, how could they believe the other is imaginary. Especially edward. I mean he watched her grow right? So... what the hell? Where's all that brain power? They should have figured this out in a month (Edward at least) and he should have been in contact from then on. What is all this 'I think am crazy business?"

Sorry, but I don't see how anyone could miss such an obvious catch. There is no way Edward is that stupid. How is it possible that he couldn't figure this out?

And given her day to day life. Why not think to reach out to one another? Penpals something? Especially after letting Bella know that he is a vampire.

Wait... wait wait... if he thought she was imaginery, then why all the procaution to hide that fact or any explicit activities? To him she wasn't real tell today so why the pretense?

This plot is shot to swiss. Holes everywhere.

My "Makes no sense" Alarm is going off all over the place.

Im sorry but I will leave off here. Thank you for your efforts.

TRILL
TwilightCullenLove chapter 12 . 2/22
I cant believe u wasted a chapter and then not finish the story...dude some people liled it and u just abandoned it lole wtf i really lived this story and u abandoned it...
jk chapter 10 . 1/17
now shes a fucking cutter...seriously...just cause her mom died? god bella grow the fuck up. miss her, think about her every so often, cry sometimes...but for the love of god stop being a pussy.

and bellas inner monologue is fucking annoying...emo whore should shut the fuck up. she just goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on...about not much!
kl chapter 7 . 1/17
what the hell was that...Edward says hes seen a naked Tanya when she...then it just cuts off. OMG was he with Tanya sperm dumpster denali? sOSOOOOOOOO gross
jk chapter 6 . 1/17
lol she acts like shes been through SOOOO much...wish I had her problems ya know...pussy
jk chapter 3 . 1/17
I hate people that cant or wont talk about shit...its been three months and she clams up like a pussy and cries immediately when telling people that her mom died...ya its a bg deal but deal with your shit ya know? and she just comes off as a pussy...like shes milking it for attention...I just wouldn't have made it without you...yaaaaa ooookkkkk

and what the fuck is infant school? you mean elementary? preschool? wtf is infant school?
jk chapter 2 . 1/17
soooo you would have your readers believe that not only can these two hear each others thoughts from thousand of miles away but they can also see out of each others eyes...and they not ONCE IN SEVENTEEN YEARS tried to call or text each other...they thought they were both crazy...they never tried to call the other to see if they were real? yaaaa that's really believeable! and if bella could see out of Edwards eyes and read his mind please tell me how she didn't know that he was from forks...the place her dad lives! the place she was moving to...the holes are way to big so it just makes the whole thing fucking stupid...bad writer
NimfXx chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Continue!
AaronD1 chapter 10 . 11/2/2015
This is good. It's been a long time since it's updated but still...
WordMonster chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Holy crap. There is no punctuation. Dafuq?
Mayuri love cullens chapter 12 . 5/14/2015
Why this good story isn't finished?
Camilla10 chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
What happened to this story?
decadenceofmysoul chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Awesome story so far!
A'Lee'Ray chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
1,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »