Reviews for Unforgettable
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Hi, just re-read this little gem. Of course little Tony would have been a charmer. And his father seemed true to himself. Not cold, but not very concerned about Tony. Beautiful how you captured Tony's first proposal!
Thanks and cheers!
Niwaki chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
aw Tony was a cute kid and it's good to know he started early as a flatterer;P
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Awww, poor Tony! Such a cute, sad little fic! Was wonderfully written and I loved it :) x
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Tony's proposal sounds just like him- I loved it-
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Aww

I can so see this happening especially asking to marry her.

it such a Tony thing to do.
DeejayMil chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Aww Tony was a damn cute kid. Well done, I really enjoyed this
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Aww, lovely story. Poor Tony...that line at the end, when he was asking if he'd be forgotten, broke my heart. Beautifully written piece! :)
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Me as teenager myself and my eldest son had got extracted our wisdom teeth. Not a pleasant thing. So I really felt with Tony.

And this is my favorite story of yours, it is so well done and Tony is so cute in it. Excellent work !
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
So cute! I wanna see a sequel or something where she meets him now that he's grown up. Great fic!
ash85 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved this story! What a perfect characterization of Tony and depiction of his childhood, without going overboard. I could really picture that being a true memory of canon-Tony. Thanks for sharing such a fantastic story!
BeckyRocks chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
really really good sad :(
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
aw, that was so cute. I'd love to see another chapter or a sequel where we see Tony all grown up and find out Valerie didn't forget :P
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Pretty good!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
What a apt look at Tony's childhood. Valerie was a terrific nurse and so sweet to Tony. Great for him to have some support. Too bad her subtle hint didn't get thru to Mr. DiNozzo. Thanks for sharing this; hope you are doing ok and great to hear how much you have been writing. Looking forward to more!
poisonivy7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
So ridiculously cute! I was smiling like an idiot at the end.

Most importantly, though, I feel like you really got the characters down pat, especially DiNozzo Sr. I feel like too often he's portrayed as an abusive bastard, when really the only hints Tony gives in the show point more to him being preoccupied with things other than his son, and that Tony suffered more from lack of attention than anything else. Props to you for building around that.