Reviews for mirage coordinator
Kanrei chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
ahhh this is interesting, makes me curious too.
please update soon
MilanorTSW chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Oh, great! You make supreme fanfictions. High five at discribing Ein at all that...you've picked a great thematic.
Soul chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
As a fellow unpublished writer, I can tell you that this is probably the shortest fan fiction I have ever read. The shortest, but not the worst. It's done fairly well, and the opening sentence sums up the entire story. Just one part isn't as clear as the others though; does this take place after or before the game? To people who've never played the game, it's vague. In my opinion, it's better to let the reader know the setting of the story. Your descriptions are great by the way. I've never heard of pitch being used to describe black (it is accurate though, and I wonder why I hadn't thought of it), but ash is generally conceived as grey. Readers may be disappointed in reading the ending though; the thoughts must be intriguing.
Mystic Cake chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
hm, interesting idea for a story. How do you come up with so many varied story ideas?

I have mixed feelings about the setting, or lack thereof; perhaps it was just the fact that this conversation could've happened anywhere? Or was it just laziness? or both? or neither? Other than that it was good, about what I expected from you :)
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
A good read - it did always appear that Malice and Ledah were paler.