Reviews for You Make Me Feel
dearice chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
My goodness, I am 6 years late for this work of art and truly, the concept is so intriguing!

I devoured each chapter and UGH dear writer, would it be too late to ask you to continue this? This is so wornderful, you simply can't just throw it away and leave us hanging!
MrYaksup chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
This is a really unique idea you got here! I like it so far, but it hasn't been updates in forever so, I hope you haven't just given up on it! I need to know what happens D: Anyway, I hope you update this soon!
Manami Nightray chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I loved it! This was a really good fanfic! People need to make more like this- Oz being the servant and Gil the master! I love it! .
Sakural7865 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
This is so cute, and such a good idea! Please continue, please update as soon as you can! You have a really good idea going! One question though, what happened to Leo?

Keep up the good work!
kinosternon chapter 4 . 10/25/2011
Wow, this story is so fun! I know it's been a while, but might you consider updating? I really want to see what will happen next~! *Oz grin* Pretty please?
letterando chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
errrrr... Will of the Abyss... i think we've got a lil problem here.. O-O just tiny little bit ya know? "
a Fan chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
this is good! I want more! I have an idea for the end. oz and Gil get really close, then the Will of the Abyss sends Oz back to when he first fainted, just to smite him. That's the ending i came up with anyway. you will probably come up with something was more angsty and creative.
Fyoex chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
Really good story! Will things go back to normal or not? I can't tell! Keep it up!
applepie1989 chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
UWAH! DO CONTINUE! Can't wait for the next!
Bayleef chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
This is a really interest idea for a fic, and it's absolutely adorable so far! :D Poor Oz, I wanna give him a cuddle for feeling so lost!

Great work so far! -

~Bayleef
IOTR chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Very interesting. I love how you wrote Oz's anguish. T_T
Flamagram666 chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
*has finished now all the 4 chapters*

...

*takes a very very deep breath*

...

WAH!

*fangirl scream that breaks all the glasses around here*

-ananf-

So nekkun-chan ur fic it's rich of suspance that makes my heart skip a bit every time that Oz tries to do something to Gil... *w*

omgomg ur last chapt is the most *does strange screaming-like thingies with the mouth and drools hard* u know? xDD

nono sorry no joking, the last part was the most heartbeat one and the kissy was A.

(this is how i immagine the kiz)

-3- x *rofl*

i like it, i like it, i like it, I LIKED IT VERY HAWT MUCH! *drools*

plz continue this *u* -does puppy eyes of doom-

sorry for the bad english ''

HUGS from italy! x3
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
... wow, it took me all of 5 seconds to figure out that where were more chapters than just the first. XD

I'm kinda out-of-it 'cause I'm sick and my ear is killing me. X_x

As I said before, WELL DONE! 8D

I love how Oz is slowly finding out that he was very different before, but I'm kinda curious as to what the deal was when Raven finally did kiss him...

Why'd he pull away so quick? o.O Maybe I didn't understand something. -again, blaming the ear.- DX

I look forward to an update!
Emerald Twin Blade chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
-stares.- Whoaa...

Definitely an interesting idea you have here! OwO

It makes me want to see what'll happen next!

Please, please~ Do continue!
sweatpea chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
aw so cute.

I love Pandora Hearts and

know i get to see a whole difrent

side of it. Thanks for all of

your hard work. It was just great.